Cook-Off: Round 1

*The Next Day* 

I woke up to the sun burning into my eyes. I got all dressed up. I wore a white top with a purple skirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on my purple and white saddles and went to the living room. 

"Good morning, honey," Cyrus said. 

"Good morning, Father," I smiled. 

"You seem really happy today, what's the deal?" Father asked. 

"Oh..um..it's actually that I um..have a job interview today," I stuttered as I tried to make up an excuse. 

"Well that's nice. What job?" Father asked, drinking his black tea. 

"Job? Um, for a dessert shop," I said, nervously. 

"What position?" Father asked. 

Why was he asking so many questions today?

"P-position?! Well um..I'm trying to get into the..manager's position," I responded, stuttering. 

"What dessert shop are you applying for?" Father asked. 

Why Father why?! Stop it with these questions! I can't just keep making stuff up.

"The dessert shop you ask," I said, trying to remember a dessert shop. 

"Yes," Father said. 

Then, I remembered 'Giant Zucchini's Desserts'. That was the place where I ate my first best cupcake. It got me into cooking. 

"Giant Zucchini's Desserts," I said. 

"That's great. Well I hope you get the job. I will see you," Father said, leaving for Borg Industries. 

"Have fun! Bye!" I yelled as he went out of the door. 

Thank the FSM! I quickly started to make myself some pancakes. After I devoured those I decided to search recipes for many foods. I decided to download them. I spent hours doing that until it was evening. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. 

I hopped onto my motorcycle and went to the police station where Zane and Cryptor were. When I arrived, the police welcomed me in and I went to the courtyard of the prisoners. I wonder how Zane and Cryptor made the police allow all of this. 

There were two tables with all the cooking utensils and all the ingredients we needed. There were many prisoners as judges. I was kind of scared of most of them. I went over to my table and Zane was next to me at his table. 

He leaned over to my ear, where his warm breath gave me the tingles. 

"You ready?" He asked. 

"Always ready, you?" I asked. 

"I was born ready!" Zane exclaimed. 

He went back to his table and I waited for what I needed to do. Cryptor was the host and he had a mic to talk in. I decided to clean my table because it was a mess. I like neat spaces, messy places are not me. 

"Welcome to The Cook Off! Today we have our strong and hot, our favorite Zane!" Cryptor said and everyone started cheering for Zane. 

"On the other side, we have the most beautiful, caring, and loving person, P.I.X.A.L!" Cryptor said, some people started cheering and this made me even more nervous. 

"They will cook anything you guys want! Here are the rules of the game, no cheating, everyone will get to vote on whose food is the best, and there will be three rounds. Are we ready?" Cryptor asked. 

Everyone yelled 'yes', as well as Zane. I was feeling all eyes on me and I didn't really like it. 

"Starting off with the first food, raise your hands if you have a suggestion," Cryptor said.