The Date

*The Next Day*

Zane’s P.O.V:

I woke up to do some community service and Cryptor had to clean the dishes. I didn't feel like doing community service today since I woke up to a terrible morning. I woke up to slamming my head on the bunk, fighting with Rick, the guy with a tattoo on his left arm and is skinny, because he was telling me all the things he wanted to do with P.I.X.A.L and some of them were just over the top, and I couldn't have breakfast because of him! 

I just went with the community service because I knew P.I.X.A.L will come and make my mood better again. I loved to flirt with her, her smile just makes me want to melt. She is so cute. I would love to hold her in my arms and just stay like that forever. Everything about her was just flawless, her silver hair, fair white skin with purple digital accents, plump white lips with silver outline, big emerald green eyes, purple cheeks when she blushes, and a fine curvy body. 

After I was done with community service it was time for lunch and I ate it, I only ate a little bit because I knew P.I.X.A.L will come with better food. Cryptor and I waited for her, but she still didn't arrive. 

"Maybe she is running late," I said. 

"Yeah, Cyrus is one to ask a lot of questions. She is probably stuck because of him," Cryptor said. 

I was feeling really worried about P.I.X.A.L, but I let those thoughts go away, she is probably just running late. 

While we were waiting Cryptor and I decided to play a game of chopsticks. 

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V: 

Today I slept in knowing that I wouldn't be able to go outside. I got up and changed into some comfortable purple plaid baggy pants and a purple crop top that matches. I only wore a crop top since there was no one here and it was really hot. 

I was on my phone when I heard a knock on my door. It must be Father. I got up and opened the door. 

"Yes?" I said. 

"Can I come in?" Father asked. 

"Sure." 

Father wheeled himself near my bed and I sat down on the bed trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

"Look, I am really sorry for being overprotective. I just don't want your heart to be broken and I don't want you to be sad," Father said, placing a hand on mine.

"It's fine. I just wish you knew the whole story before making a decision," I said, looking down. 

"I'm sorry, next time I will listen. But, I think you need someone in life that will keep you happy forever and will always love you. Not as a Father or a b-brother, but a lover," Father said. 

Was he talking about Zane? 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"I have got this dating app for you and I found this really nice man. Maybe he is the guy, today is your date so go get dressed," Father said. 

What?!

"But-"

"Please, just please do it. It's for your own happiness," Father said. 

I nodded and just went along with it. At least I get to go outside and it's not like I am going to say 'yes' to them anyway. Father left my room and I looked in my closet for what to wear. I took a lilac purple ruched cami dress. This was perfect. I changed into the dress and wore some white sandals to go along with it. I wore a gold necklace with a large pearl in the middle. 

P.I.X.A.L’s Dress:

I walked outside and Father was waiting for me in the living room

"You look so beautiful dear," Father said. 

"Thank you," I said. 

"I ordered my driver to drive you to your date location. Also, your date's name is Dareth," Father said. 

Dareth?! Did he mean my friend Dareth?! No, this must be some other Dareth, it must be a coincidence. 

"Ok, I will see you later," I said, hugging Father and walking outside to our Bentley. 

I sat inside the car and just waited to see Dareth. I wonder who he could be? 

Zane’s P.O.V: 

I have waited for P.I.X.A.L for almost hours now and I have started to lose hope. Maybe she won't come today. 

"I don't think she is coming today," I said, adding a two to Cryptor's three, we were still playing chopsticks. 

"Same. Maybe she will come tomorrow," Cryptor said. 

"I hope so," I said. 

I really wanted to see P.I.X.A.L, she always brought a smile to my face. 

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V: 

I arrived at a Café and some people led me to my table. Wow Father actually had everything panned, didn't he? I walked over to my table and noticed that Dareth was sitting there!

"Dareth?! What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Keep it down, your Father's assistant is keeping an eye on us," Dareth said. 

I looked around and noticed her in disguise, holding a newspaper. 

"I am here because I knew this was the only way we could communicate," Dareth said. 

"So, what have you done so far?" I asked. 

"A lot, but I need more time," Dareth responded. 

"Ok, but please make it as fast as possible," I said. 

"I will try," Dareth said. 

Soon a waiter came with a couple smoothie in his hand. It was a large strawberry and blueberry flavored smoothie with two straws. 

"What is this for?" I asked. 

"Oh, I thought I had to make it realistic to your Father's assistant that we are here for a date and nothing else," Dareth said. 

"Are you serious?" I said. 

"Yes." 

Dareth took a sip of the drink and I had to make it look realistic so I took a sip and pretended that I didn't like it, so Dareth drank the whole thing. 

"So, what do we do now?" Dareht asked. 

"I have a plan. Pretend like I rejected you and we both walk different ways," I said. 

"But, other girls will think that I am not a good man," Dareth said. 

"Fine, let's pretend that you rejected me and we both walked different ways," I said. 

Dareth nodded and I got up and walked off. So did Dareth, I noticed him walking in the bakery shop nearby. I sat in the Bentley and waited to go home. I wonder what Father is going to do now, I hope it's not another date! 

1088 words

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in the next chapter! Bye! Not my art above, just Zane without red eyes in the story