The Chaotic Date

When I arrived I went to the living room to see Father watching TV. 

"Oh hello, that was quite fast. What happened?" Father asked. 

I sat down next to his wheelchair on the sofa. 

"I just didn't like him. He was not my type," I said. 

"Then, what is your type?" Father asked. 

"Someone tall, strong. Someone who can love me for who I am. Someone who will always keep me safe. Someone who will always make me smile. Someone who will always respect my decisions. Someone who I love," I said. 

"Well, people like those are really hard to find," Father said. 

"Yeah, because there is only one of a kind," I said. 

"Who?" Father asked. 

"Za-I don't know, I need to find him," I said. 

Good thing I saved myself or else I would've said 'Zane' in front of his face. 

"I will help you find him. Look on this dating app I found this guy, his name is 'Mark'," Father said. 

Mark? That sounds familiar. It was the guy who trapped Zane! If my calculations are right then the probability of this guy being the Mark I know will be a 79% chance. 

"I will go with him," I said. 

"Really?" Father said. 

"Yes, I will go right now," I said. 

"Ok, give me a few minutes to get the plans ready," Father said. 

I nodded and went to my room. I quickly called Dareth. 

"Hi, Dareth I am going on a date with Mark and I need you there for any proof against him," I said.

"Wait, wait, wait, calm down. You are telling me that the Mark that trapped Zane is the person that you are going on a date with?!" Dareth said. 

"I'm not sure, but if it is then I need you there," I said. 

"Ok, but where?" Dareth asked.

"I will send you the address when I get there," I said. 

"K, see ya," Dareth said. 

I was really nervous. I got out of my room and Father told me to enter the Rolls-Royce this time. When I entered there was our twentieth driver in there. He immediately started the car and we left for where my Father had planned Mark and I's date. 

We arrived at a fancy restaurant and I walked in, waiting to meet this Mark. I was taken to a small table where Mark was sitting there with a black and red coat. I walked and he immediately got up and greeted me. He pulled my chair and I sat on it. 

"Thank you," I said. 

He sat on his chair and he ordered two glasses of water for us. 

"So, P.I.X.A.L, right?" Mark asked. 

"Yes, and your Mark," I said. 

"Yes, I am," Mark said. 

That was not meant to be a question, it was a statement, but he just wanted to respond to it like it was a question. 

I drank out of the fancy water and just looked at Mark who was playing with his hair. 

"So, I heard you're Cyrus Borg's daughter," Mark said. 

"Yes, and?" I said. 

I needed to ask him questions that would slowly get me to know if he was the Mark that trapped Zane. 

"I just wanted to know, like in general," Mark said. 

"Oh, um, I have a question, have you ever done anything illegal?" I asked. 

"N-no, why?" Mark asked. 

"Just a question I ask everyone when I go on a date," I said. 

He didn't really answer right, so I have to put it in his own way. I got up and got closer to Mark. Mark got confused at first and then he had a little smirk on his face. He pulled the neck of my dress showing my bra a little. It was good there was nobody in here. My Father rented this place for a day. 

While Mark was too busy looking at my chest which was not fully revealed.

"Mark, are you a good boy?" I asked, getting closer to him. 

"Yes, yes, I am a very good boy," Mark said, having a wet smirk on his face. 

I knew I had to ask him the questions now. I looked around to see if Dareth was around and he was in disguise as a waiter. I looked around him for a camera to get some proof and he had a pen on him that was a pen. 

I quickly got closer to Mark so that my cleavage was inches away from his face. 

"Mark, did you ever befriend a guy named Zane?" I asked. 

He nodded, enthusiastically. 

"Did you try to go on a trip with him?" I asked. 

He nodded more, probably waiting for me to hurry up and ask the questions so he can get what he wants. 

"Did you trap him at the airport?" I asked. 

He nodded more. 

"How did you trap him?" I asked. 

That's when Dareth came putting some food on the table. 

"I gave him my bags with guns inside that made it look like they were his and he got arrested for illegally transporting assault weapons," Mark said. 

"Good boy," I said. 

I quickly got a glass of alcohol and made Mark drink it so he wouldn't remember what happened till the morning. I backed away from him, disgusted and got out of there immediately. 

I knew Dareth had got the proof he needed so my job was done and I was good to go. I was waiting for my car to come and get me. My driver went out to go grab some food and I allowed him to do that. As I was waiting I felt a tight grip around my waist. 

"What a slim waist," I heard a drunk man say. 

Mark turned me around and pulled me closer. 

"I won't *hic* let you go just *hic* yet," Mark said. 

I tried to get his tight grip off of me, but it just wouldn't work. He took out a napkin and put it on my face. He pressed the napkin tightly on my face and the napkin had some sort of fainting spray. The last thing I saw was Mark carrying me bridal style to his car. 

Zane’s P.O.V: 

P.I.X.A.L was definitely not going to come, but I felt something weird in my stomach like something was happening to P.I.X.A.L. I was getting nervous so I decided to pick some weights to control my stress. I hope she is doing alright. 

1083 words

I just wanted all of you to know that P.I.X.A.L is still wearing the same purple dress that she wore on her date with Dareth and this was not meant to be a lemon. Sorry and I hope you enjoyed, thanks!