Chapter 3

"Juvia! Gray! It's been so long since we've last seen each other, you guys!" I heard Mom greet then hugged both Aunt Juvia and Uncle Gray, with Dad hugging them back.

"How have you guys been?" Dad asked, slightly punching Uncle Gray by his shoulder.

"Uh," I heard Uncle Gray clear his throat, gesturing Aunt Juvia to say something. Aunt Juvia smiles.

"We're pregnant." Aunt Juvia giggled, kissing Uncle Gray by his cheek. As the grown-ups continued their conversation, Jeremy, Rainbow and I went in the kitchen by the dining table.

"How have you been, Rain?" I asked, hugging Rain as she hugs me back.

"Ah, much better. I missed you two so much!" Rain hugs the two of us in unison then, kisses me on my cheek. "How was Dyl?"

"Uh, he slept with Tiff." I stated blandly.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I-" I interrupted Rain by placing a finger in front of her then took the liberty to speak my mind.

"No, it was cool. He was a wanker anyway." I laughed at my own statement. "Not even worth it."

"But, I thought you loved him?" Rain asked, sounding concerned.

"Nah. I-I don't want to be in a serious relationship yet. Besides, I got you two." I smiled at Rain.

"How was your flight, bow?" Jeremy asked, nudging her a bit by her arm.

"Hm, I'd say...pretty quiet and well, plain boring." She stated, as if not knowing what to say or do in front of Jeremy.

"Do you have a girlfriend now, Jer?" Rain asked, having her full attention towards Jeremy with a small hint of blush rising.

"No. I'm not interested. I've got studying to do." Jeremy shrugged along with his answer. "But, Nash just broken up with hers."

Rain nodded, not bothering to look away from Jeremy. "Well, she can find a new one in an instant so it's not a real problem for her." She looks in my direction sassily, lifting an eyebrow, "Do you have a problem with that?"

I shrugged, "Uh, I'm doing Jer's advice this time and study first." I nodded, looking in Jeremy's direction. Jer nodded, smiling at me.

"Huh. Well, that's...interesting. I've always thought of you as the type of girl who can't live without a boyfriend." Rain shrugged, "Better think again."

I laughed nervously then, looked away. Decided to look over to the living room, "Uh, I'm just gonna go and check on Mom and Dad. You two, uh, wait here."

"Okay." Rain smiled wider when she continued to stare at jeremy, clinging on to his arm. I shook my head then head over to the living room.

"Oh my gosh! What are you gonna name the next Fullbuster?" Mom asked, looking towards Aunt and Uncle's direction.

"Uh we were thinking of a boy so--Gray junior. But if it will be a girl, Grace then." Aunt Juvia clapped her hands playfully and squealed in excitement.

"Oh, Nashi, dear. Come in." Mom called, gesturing me to come inside.

I followed and whispered what I wanted, "Mom, can Jer and I go to the mall? I want to buy a new outfit."

"Oh but, Nashi, you've got tons of outfits. You've only used them each once." Mom stated out.

I took a deep breath, "This is exactly what parents don't understand."

Mom sighed, looking in Dad's direction. Dad nodded, "Alright. Alright. Since we trust Jeremy. Here." Dad handed me my budget and I went to kiss him. "Thanks, Dad!"

I went to the kitchen and pulled Jeremy. "Come on, Jer. I need company while shopping."

"Uh, can I come, too?" Rain stood up, asking me that question.

"But, aren't you guys off to somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Shoot. Darn it." She curses under her breath, snapping her fingers."maybe next time then." She shrugs along with her statement.

"Alright. Next time. Come on, Jer!"

___

@The Mall

"Ahh! It's so refreshing!" I literally skipped my way through the Mall as I sniffed the scent I've missed. "It's been forever since we last met, Mall."

I heard Jeremy snicker with his arms crossed. "Apparently your classification of forever is one week. Completely a different meaning from the dictionary." He chuckled as he walked alongside me.

I pouted, "Whatever. Just...let me enjoy this day. Ahh~"

"Shouldn't you be treating me today?"

I shook my head, lifting an eyebrow at him. "Shouldn't you be since you are the guy. It'd be weird to see a girl treat a guy."

"BUT, because of me--you got to go to the Mall. Even when you were clearly grounded." He smirked, waiting for me to react.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Damn you."

He chuckled, having a smug on his face. "Oh, come on. I promise I'll treat you the next time we go to the Mall. Whaddaya say?"

I thought long and hard then paused for suspense. "Fine.." I sighed in defeat. "BUT, you better buy a cheap one, 'kay?"

He nodded, "Sure thing. If you consider $50.00 dollars cheap."

I nodded in approval. "Sure thing. But, you sure? I have more money here."

"You sure you should be saying that to me? More importantly in public?"

"Oh, right." I laughed nervously, trying to shut my mouth. "Let's go, then."

___

Jeremy, despite being a guy, is the best shopping buddy you can come with at any Mall. He's patient, judgemental and totally acts like a fashionista expert.

"How about this?" I asked, lurking through each and every racks inside the dress shop. I was looking for a good dress I could give to Mom on her birthdsy next Saturday.

"You sure you wanna buy your Mom a dress? It's a find gift but, don't you want something...unique? Just saying."

"Hmm..." I smacked my lips, thinking this through. "Maybe I'll do your advice. I should go get Mom what she's never done ever since I was born.."

"What'd that be?"

"Her dream to become a writer."