Chapter 6

Seeing that I had no power to convince Gale to crack, I officially gave up--for now--and am planning to make him crack later.

“Hey, sweetie lips.”

Rolling my eyes, I sighed. I can't believe I have to encounter him again.

“Dylan Sanders.” I sighed in disappointment. “Why did you have to have the last name of my favorite comedian?”

“Turn around so I can see your sweet face.” he ordered.

Even without turning around, I knew he had an evil smug on his face. I didn't bother to listen to his order.

“Babe--”

Here it is, Nashi. Bitch mode : on.

Slapping his hand off my shoulder, I turned to him by flipping my long silky pink hair in the air. Making sure my hair hits his face. “There is no us.”

“There was never an us. Try remembering that.” I glared at him coldly and smirked at his reaction.

His eyes widened, gesturing his hands in the air, questioning my statement. “But, what about all we've been through? I--I love you.”

“Bastard, please,” I rolled my eyes at him. “I've heard a lot of cheesy pick-up lines but, I've never heard such a lousy one.”

“Baby--”

“Dylan, do you honestly think I would want a two-timer like you back into my life?” Before he could reply, I quickly lifted my hand over his mouth to stop him. “No, don't answer that.”

“Nashi, don't you remember how we fell in love with each other?”

I scoffed. “Honey, I don't fall in love. I never fall in love. Remember?” A pause.

“Are you saying...you betrayed me?”

“That's the smartest thing you've ever told me all day.” I giggled and smirked with satisfactory. “Toodles.”

“Nobody leaves me!” Dylan grabbed me by my wrist and started dragging me through the hallway.

“Get your hand off me!” I demanded, struggling to let his grip go.

“Hey!” I felt Dylan let my hand go when someone slapped his hand. My hair flew by the wind current. Looking up, I saw Jeremy with his arm wrapped around me and Dylan lying on the floor. “You don't treat a lady by force. You let her come with you.”

“Jeremy!” Happily I screamed his name.

“You.” Dylan pointed at Jeremy. “Don't go interrupting us. She's my girlfriend.”

“No. She's mine.”

My eyes widened. My heart fluttered. Everyone watching the scene squealed. The other roared in disappointment.

“Whoa.”

“Are we watching a free drama scene from a movie?”

“Too cliché.”

“Yay! I love the drama!”

I tapped Jeremy on the shoulder after I saw Tiffany walking this way with her girls. “Jer, let me handle this..”

Replacing his position, I flipped my hair with my arms crossed above my chest. Tiffany went in the scene, flipping her hair and kissing Dylan's lips.

“Hey, babe.”

The whole crowd commented about Dylan. Dylan shivered and pushed Tiffany away. “Tiff, what the hell? I'm not your babe.”

“Ugh. Now, now, dyl. Don't tell me you're going back to a slut-whore?” Tiffany rolled his eyes, flipping her hair in the air. She examined me from head-to-toe and scoffed.

“Wow, Tiff. Don't you mean...yourself? After all, just how many guys have you slept with, anyway?” I flipped my hair for sassed attitude.

Tiffany placed her hair on the other side of her shoulder and slowly walked towards me. "Watch it, Dragneel. I am innocent."

"Whoa, girl. I'm the innocent one. You're the bully--"

"STOP IT THIS INSTANCE!" someone blew a whistle, causing everyone to look in the noise's way. "GET BACK TO YOUR CLASSES RIGHT NOW! GO!"

I glared at Tiffany as she went to the other way with Dylan. Jeremy and I walked on the opposite way.

“Tch. Damn that woman...”

"You better watch your back. 'Cause this isn't over yet." Tiffany threatened.

***

“You... idiot!”

Jeremy slightly bumped me on the head irritatedly. "Ow! What the hell, Jeremy?!"

"You're always causing a scene. Why do you always have to do that??" He asked angrily. I haven't seen him like this before.

I backed away, feeling embarrassed. "I--I have no control of myself. I always have this urge that I want to embarass the people I hate in public. S--Sorry..."

He sighed, scratching the back of his neck. “Well, whatever. I'll just protect you by my side. Got it?”

“Wha-? I do not need protection from you! You may have Aunt Erza's genes but not her strength.”

His eyes sparkled, breathing deeply. “Heh... so you think I'm not strong as Mom. Fine.”

I felt my cheeks flush when he lifted my legs, placing me on his right shoulder. “Ehh?! Kyaa! Put me down! I order you to! If this continues, my underwear will--”

“Stupid. You have a skirt and your cycling shorts.”

“E--Even so!”

“Eh...?” Jeremy had stopped walking when he heard someone. I went to support my upper body by Jer's back and saw Rain.

“Rain!”

“N--Nashi, Jeremy... w--what is going on here?”

“Oh. She's currently under me.” Jeremy stated blandly.

“Shut up and put me down!”

“No.”

“Shut up! If the principal sees this--”

“Ahahahahaha!!” We both stopped when we heard Rain laugh her heart out while punching the wall. “You two look like a couple, really.”

When she sighed, she smiled. “I have to get going now though.”

“Eh? But, you just got here.” I asked.

“Mom said she's picking me up on her recent text.”

“But we heard no ring--”

“Sayonara!” she was running away. To normal people who don't know her feelings would look at it as normal but, I know she's hurt. Is it because of her seeing me being carried by the one she loves--Jeremy?

Rain . . . are you mad at me?