"Should we..?"

Me: Do you think we should...

Namjoon: Hmm ?

Me: Nothing...nvm

I didn't know what to say to him. I was just overwhelmed by everything thats happened.

Namjoon: Cmon tell me ?

Me: Aniya its nothing dont worry :)

Namjoon: hmph. rude.

Me: Excuse me ? >:c

Namjoon: You heard me ^^

Me: Whatever >:(

Namjoon: .... im sorry. ; - ; please tell me now

Me: Fine. come closer

Namjoon leaned over and I planted a kiss right on his cheek.

Me: Happy ? ^^

Namjoon: ....

Me: whats wrong? haha

Namjoon didnt say anything and instead he grabbed my hands and placed them above my head.

Me: !! y-yah ! whatre you-

He didnt say anything and i just felt his soft lips on mine. He kissed me passionately, but stopped suddenly.

Me: yah... whatre you doing... they guys are still here...

Namjoon continued to stay quiet and he stared into my eyes. He sighed and released my hands. He laid his head on my chest and murmured something I couldnt hear.

I ran my hand through his silver hair. And he fell asleep, just like a cat.

Me: Poor Namjoon...you must be so tired from everything I put you through...im so sorry.

Namjoon: dont...be sorry.. Zzzz

Me: I cant help it. But you took care of me now, I'll take care of you.

And we laid there in each other's arms and dozed off...

__________Namjoon POV___________________×_×

When she asked me what was wrong I couldn't control myself any longer.

I kissed her as much as I could. For some reason I couldnt get the words out of my mouth to tell her how much I missed her. That long kiss was making up for the amount of time that I couldnt kiss her beautiful lips.

I wanted to bawl like a child. God, I cant live without her anymore. She's a part of my life now, and I plan on keeping her forever.

I pretended to fall asleep on her chest and I whispered something under my breath.

"Please don't leave me."

______________________________________×_×

feelsy ahaaaaaaa AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. OMG

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS FAST AS I WANT TO GUYS !! Been stressed out lately with work amd whatnot but ill try my absolute best to update faster :(

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL FOR 2.8 K READS STILL CANT BELIEVE IT. LOL

Thanks for reading and if you guys have any questions or COMMENTS LEMME KNOW.

COMMENT.
COMMENT.
COMMENT.

PLS LUV U 5EVER.

until next update :))))

-noona_vivi21 ♡