Im tired...

??: LUNA ! LUNA-SHII WAIT!

This voice is too familiar...

Me: Namjoon?

Namjoon: Wae?!

Me: ...

Namjoon: Why did you have to get expelled from school?!

Me: Its okay...I'm not worried about it...

Namjoon: But...that means I can't see you anymore.

Me: Aniya! We can still hang out! This won't be the last time you'll see me Kim Namjoon! And you're supposed to be at school! Why are you here?!

Namjoon: Class isn't the same because you're not there.

Me: Namjoon-ah do you realize why I got expelled?

Namjoon: Wae?

Me: I got expelled for defending for myself from a girl that was obsessed with you or something. If I didn't get expelled what if more girls started to hate me even more? I noticed from the first day that girls didn't like me. Guys kept harassing me and I don't think I would've been able to handle it. I'm glad I got expelled. I dont have to deal with something so pointless anymore...

Namjoon: Luna..

Me: Im tired Namjoon. Its only been two days and I'm already tired of everything. Please just let me be alone for a little bit and go back to school. Why did you ditch because of me? Im not anyone important. We just met yesterday...Please. Don't worry about a nobody like me.

I faced my back yo Namjoon and prepared to walk away. I didn't want to talk anymore. I'm done with eveything.

I started to walk away and I felt a hand grab mine.

Namjoon: ANIYA! This is not how its going to end! Luna-Shii. I know its only been a short amount of time but there's something about you that I just can't let go. You're different and I like different. I dont know but the moment I saw you...I felt something...

Me: .....

Why is Namjoon saying such things....

Namjoon: Luna-Shii I... I think I like you...

WHAT?!

I turned around and faced Namjoon. I didn't understand what he meant.

Me: What?

Namjoon: I ... I like you Luna....

Namjoon quickly faced the otherway and was as red as a tomato. It was too good to be true...

Me: Namjoon... I...

Namjoon: Its fine if you dont like me back I mean we're still strangers and all, but I promise to make you the happiest girl alive.

I dont get it. Namjoon likes me??

I didn't say anything but I wrapped my hands around Namjoon's neck and I held him. I held him and I didn't want to let go.

Namjoon: Luna-Shii. .. ○ //// ○

Me: I like you too...

I let go of Namjoon and he took my hands and looked at me with honest eyes and said,

Namjoon: Luna-Shii will you be my girlfriend?

Me: No. :b

Namjoon: ; □ ; what ????

Me: Im just kidding! xD

Namjoon: ....

I looked at him and simply asked,

Me: How could I say no? ^ - ^

______________________________________________________

♡ _ ♡ YESSSSSSSS it happened! Congratulations! xD

well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please dont hesitate to comment or tell me about any spelling and grammar mistakes!

-noona_vivi21 ♡♥♡♥♡