uh....I can explain ?

The next morning I woke up and Namjoon was missing amd Oppa was in his place

" its fine..." I thought. Its a weekday he has school...

Oppa: *snore* = □ =

Me: you're much heavier than you look Oppa

I looked for my phone and found a note on top.

" To my Pabo: "

Excuse me... YAH who are you calling PABO.

I continued to read on the note.

" To my Pabo:

Good morning you slob im pretty sure its not even morning anymore considering I left at 9:30 and you were still knocked the heck out. Jin and the guys made you lunch and I won't be able to visit you today. I have a really important meeting with the manager from America again but the guys should be able to keep you company...at least the younger ones -__-"

Me: Younger ones? You mean jungkook and v ? haha and ...its 12:30 in the afternoon...

"But be careful today okay? you're still recovering so dont hurt yourself or I'll beat up Jimin."

Me: HAHA stupid... I can take care of myself pabo..
and why jimin??

I closed the note and walked to the kitchen.

I found a small pink bento and figured " Jin "

I opened the box and there was a cute arrangement of vegetables, meat, and rice.

Me: mmm...yum...

I noticed oppa walk into the room and he looked droopy. Probably because he just woke up ^^

Oppa: *whines* ( FEED MEEEE TT _ TT )

Me: Haha are you hungry ? I'll get you some food

Oppa: *lays down and sighs* = _ =

I got Oppa his food and he chomped away.

Me: Yah you're soo gonna get fat.

Oppa: *chomp chomp* ( I do what I want * ^ * )

I finished my food and sat on the living room couch. I wanted to relax, but I dont know why I felt so restless.

Its been two months now and I havent heard from mom...maybe I should call her. She should be coming back soon too.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

*ring riiiiinggg*

Mom: Hello?!

Me: Hey mom!

Mom: Hey whats up honey sorry I havent been able to call just so busy with promotions right now

Me: Its fine mom I was just wondering how you were doing...

Mom: I havent had a chance to tell you but my stay in America is being extended to a year.

Me: WHAT

Mom: I know I know but you know I have to take this job!

Me: But mom thats a year of me being alone! What am I supposed to do?!

Mom: Im sorry honey, but you know if you need anything you call me right? I opened an account for you if you need money. There's more than enough to last 2 years AT LEAST.

Me: MOM. I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY! I just want my mom here...

Me: Look, I know you probably stressed and flustered with school and-