I...

I really think im in love with him...even though we just met and everything...I dont know whats wrong with me.

I dont feel shy around him and it seems like he likes me too...

My Umma always told me to listen to my heart, and my heart is telling me to be with him...

Me: How did you know I was here?

Namjoon: I was waiting to walk you home, but you were late so I went to go look for you. And I find you beating up a girl...

Me: So you saw everything..?

That must've made me look like a crazy psychopath...

Namjoon: You were great defending yourself like that. I really admire it :)

Me: its nothing though...

Namjoon: Its not nothing. You really did great. I mean it. Now lets go get you cleaned up. That girl got you good here on your lip.

He reached out and put his thumb on my lip and examined it. I felt my cheeks get warm and I shut my eyes.

Namjoon: Ah! Sorry I got carried away... But really you're bleeding a lot and we need to get you all fixed up.

I simply nodded my head and followed Namjoon to walk me home. He was quiet the whole time and we walked together side by side to my house.

Namjoon: Do you have a first aid kit at home?

Me: I'm not sure I'll have to check..

Namjoon: Well if you don't, call me. I'll bring mine over.

Me: You really don't have to. I can just buy one myself.

Namjoon: Ani. Its my fault you got hurt so it's the least I could do.

Me: Thank You Namjoon...

Namjoon: This is nothing. I'll buy you ice cream or any desserts you like. I owe you a lot.

Me: But I haven't done anything.

Namjoon: No. You've made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time. So I owe you for that...

I just stayed quiet because I wasnt so sure what to say to that. I thanked him for walking me home and walked inside.

Wow.

Namjoon is a really great guy. Even though he gives off the impression of a "bad boy" he's actually really sweet. And the way he smiles can make any girl's heart melt...

I walked inside the house and called for Oppa.

Me: Oppa!

Oppa walked into the room and stared at me.

Me: Wae ?

Oppa: "YOU FOUGHT ON THE SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL?!" *BARK*

Me: YAH IT WASNT MY FAULT AND I HAVE TO CLEAN UP!

Oppa: "..." * ^ *

I went to go look for a first aid kit and found an empty box with absolutely no band aids or gauze or medicine. I wasn't sure if I should call Namjoon because i thought he would be busy with BTS...

But I decided to call anyway because my face and my head was really beginning to hurt. Dang I was feeling dizzy.

*ring ringggg*

Namjoon: Hello?

Me: hey uh...can you bring your first aid kit? Mine's empty and it really hurts.. Only if you're not busy of course.

Namjoon: Araso Araso. I'll be over in a little bit. Dont worry about me. Just sit tight for a little bit okay?

Me: Okay I'll see you soon...

*End*

My head really hurts now. I felt so dizzy and everything was going blurry.

I sat down and tried to calm down but everything went black.

I woke up to seven people staring at me in my room. My head stung...

Me: What? Who are you?

I tried focusing on the seven people and I saw Namjoon with his team members.

Jungkook: Luna-Shii kwenchana?

Namjoon: You really scared us Luna. What happened?

Me: I dont remember...I just blacked out for a while I guess.

Namjoon: Luna you dont remember walking out and collapsing right in front of us?

Oh god. Thats embarrassing...

Me: That happened? I dont even remember walking out. I just remember sitting down to clear my head.

Namjoon: Its okay as long as you're feeling better.

V: You've been out for two hours...

Jin: Do you need us to take you to the hospital?

Me: Aniya im fine ill just rest for a bit. Sorry for making you guys worry. I'll go get you some refreshments.

All: NO!

Startled I asked:

Me: Why?

Jimin: You need to rest. Dont worry about us!

J-Hope: I hope you feel better Luna-Shii

Namjoon: Shut up guys. Luna I left you some medicine and water here. Take it and get a lot of sleep okay? No school for you tomorrow. I'll let the teachers know.

Me: No! Ill be fine I can go to school! I just fainted because I was weak but with a full nights rest I'll be better!

Jin: Listen to Namjoon- Oppa okay? ;)

I saw Namjoon blush and look away while giving Jin a punch in the arm.

Namjoon: C'mon Luna needs to rest plus we have to practice some more!

Jungkook: Hyung we practiced so much this week give us a break ; - ;

Namjoon: Shush. Bye Luna we'll let you rest now.

Me: Let me walk you out at least

Namjoon: Dont get up from that bed! Save your energy okay? Just get better soon :) See you

I nodded my head and replied,

Me: See you tomorrow...

______________________________________________________

Luna-Shii are you okay? ;( If course you are! You got the entire BTS taking care of you! Hehe

Well thats out for this chapter~ please look forward tip the next update and dont hesitate to comment or tell me about any spelling or grammar mistakes!

love always

-noona_vivi21 ♡♥♡♥♡