Its only the second day...

I woke up a little bit earlier than usual mainly because i couldn't sleep any longer. I kept thinking about what to do with Namjoon. I mean he's really nice and all, but I know he's way too good for me. And I just got over a breakup I dont think I'll be ready for a relationship right now...

AISH.

What am I doing?! Get it out of your head Luna! You shouldn't feel this way so easily for some random guy you met just yesterday. You're being dumb. Knock it off..

I sat on my bed and thought about what I wanted for breakfast. Oh and I had to make lunch today too = _ =

I went out to the kitchen and made eggs with toast.

Oppa came in to the kitchen and I knew immediately what he wanted.

Sausages.

Me: Oppa if you eat sausages everyday you're going to get fat.

Oppa: (I excercise everyday anyway) *winks* ;3

Me: Don't give me that = _ =

I filled his dog bowl and his water bowl. I sat on the table and began to eat. For lunch I'll just get some bread at school. I don't feel like cooking again...

Oppa: (AND YOU SAY IM LAZY AND FAT) *BARK* >:0

Me: HUSH.

7:00 a.m.

Hmm might as well get ready I guess.

I did my hair, make up, and put on my uniform. It was still early, so I played around with my hair again. I curled my hair and made two pony tails. It was kind of cold today so instead of wearing my blazer I took my school cardigan. I asked for one size larger because I really liked having oversized sleeves. I thought it was cute.

I got my knee high black socks and put on my shoes. I got my bag and made sure I had all my school supplies. I went to my bedside table and opened one of the drawers. I pulled out and envelope that had money Mom gave me for the time she was away.

Me: Should I go to the grocery store today? Hmm...might as well.

It was almost 7:30 and I decided to head out.

Me: Oppa! Karkeyo! Watch the house while I'm gone!

Oppa: = ♡ =

I locked the front door and went to the front gate. I opened and I saw someone standing in front of my house. Isn't that...?

Namjoon: Morning!

______________________________________________________

Helloooooo ! sorry for the short chapter but I had so much planned in such short notice !

I hope you enjoyed this update and please dont hesitate to let me know if theres any grammar or spelling mistakes!

-noona_vivi21 ♡♥♡♥♡