In a blink of an Eye...

After Namjoon asked me to be his girlfriend, he left for America. I haven't seen him for a month....

I MISS THAT IDIOT.

-----------flashback-----------

At the airport,

Namjoon: Luna, im going to miss you ; - ;

Me: Dont be such a drama queen. You'll be be back before you know it :)

(He'll be back before you know it... ; - ; )

Namjoon: Ill work really hard for you Luna-shi...I'll come back a better man c:

Me: You're perfect just the way you are babe ^ . ^

Namjoon: -___- call me oppa.

Me: .... no. >:(

Namjoon: Fine. Im going = _ =

Me: ANIYA OPPA! HAJIMA! DONT GO!  T - T

Namjoon: n/////n

I hugged him quickly and I couldnt help but squeeze him as hard as I could. I think I mightve hurt him hehe

Namjoon: I wish you could come with me :c take care of yourself here okay? :)

Me: Dae oppa... ; ^ ;

Namjoon: !!!

Namjoon turned away and muttered something that sounded like a curse word...

He held me one last time, kissed my cheek, and boarded the plane.

-----------End of Flashback-----------

I touched my cheek and I could still feel the warmth of his sweet kiss from that day.

But today is finally the day I get to see him! He's coming back to Korea! ^^

I couldn't wait for his return and I planned out a dinner for him and the rest of BTS.

I already prepared everything I need to for dinner and I still had extra time until they come over ♡

I double checked everything to make sure it was perfect, healthy but delicious meals, good atmosphere, and Oppa was even dressed up!

OH

Speaking of dressed up, I forgot to pick up my dress from the shop! I had it tailored for tonight. And I totally forgot to pick it up!

I quickly called the shop to make sure they still had my dress and they asked if I could pick it up as soon as possible.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys, and I rushed out the door.

AISH HOW COULD YOU FORGOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS. BTS IS GOING TO BE HERE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!

Without looking I asked sped across the streets and I soon got to the shop.

I picked up my dress and I realized I only had half an hour and I was a mess!

Suddenly I heard someone call my name. A voice too familiar....

??: BETTER WATCH OUT LUNA SHII.

Me: Who...?

I turned and I saw it was the girl from school that I fought with.

She was standing across the street and she smirked at me. I turned around to go in a different direction to avoid her but I felt hands on my back and I was pushed to the street.

I saw a black van coming in my direction and ....

All in a blink of eye,

I was hit.

I was surrounded my blurs of people surrounding me and I couldn't hear anything.

Slowly my vision turned red and I was out like a candle.

_________Namjoon POV__________

Jungkook: hyung whats wrong?

Me: I feel like something is wrong...really wrong..

V: I cant wait to play with Oppa ^^

Jin: Everything will be fine. I bet you're just nervous about seeing Luna after a while :)

J-Hope: Lets watch some tv to get your mind off it for a bit ^ 3 ^

Me: ...whatever.

*BREAKING NEWS: A YOUNG GIRL HAS BEEN HIT IN A FATAL HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT. SHE WAS RUSHED IMMEDIATELY TO THE HOSPITAL BUT THE CHANCES OF HER SURVIVAL IS VERY LOW.*

Jimin: Omo...poor girl !

J-Hope: should I change the channel Namjoon?

Me: wait! dont change it yet.

Please god..

*POLICE HAVE IDENTIFIEDTHE VICTIM TO BE LUNA PARK. A YOUNG GIRL FROM THE UNITED STATES.*

I stood up.

I couldn't believe it.

Jin: Namjoon !

I ran out of the dorm and straight to the hospital.

Luna.

I have to see her.

Before its too late.

I rushed across the streets and dodged cars and people. I have to find her.

I reached the hospital and ran to the front desk.

Me: WHERE IS LUNA?!

Nurse: Sir please calm down she's in the operation room.

Me: What is her condition?! Will she make it?! ANSWER ME

Nurse: Sir we have to wait.

I fell to my knees. I couldn't imagine what would happen if she...if she...

Nurse: The only thing I can do for you is lead you to the waiting room. There are other patients that need assistance...

Me: ....

Jin: KIM NAMJOON! 

I turned around and I saw everyone sweating and panting.

Jungkook: Hyung, it'll be okay !

Me: I ... need to ... I need to see her...

I started shaking and I couldnt form any more words. I was so scared. I cant lose her. Not like this.

Jimin: We have to wait Hyung...

Suga: C'mon lets go to the waiting room.

I couldn't stand so the guys helped me to my feet.

And we waited.

____________________________to be continued__________

please dont hesitate to let me know about any spelling or grammar mistakes.

This chapter is INTENSE :0 WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO LUNA SHIIII

Please look forward to the next update!

-noona_vivi21 ♡♥♡♥♡