Aniya. It cant end like this...

NAMJOON POV:

We waited.

I closed my eyes and prayed Luna will survive.

Nothing bad will happen. Nothing bad will happen.

Suga: Yah. Heres some coffee. Everyone fell asleep.

Namjoon: Thanks...

I took the hot cup and sipped. I couldnt taste anything.

I set the cup down onto the table and looked at Suga.

Namjoon: Im scared hyung.

Suga: She'll make it. You gotta have faith Namjoon.

Namjoon: how could this happen? I wanted to embrace her the moment we returned but thats not the case... you don't think it was-

Suga: the saesangs?

Namjoon: ....

Suga: Most likely. I'm being blunt to prepare you for reality. We don't know what's gonna happen so just be ready.

Namjoon: Luna ... this is all my fault..

Its almost 4 a.m.

The doctor came out and I rushed to him.

Namjoon: HOW IS SHE. WELL SHE MAKE IT? TELL ME PLEASE. SOMETHING!

Doctor: She's made it through the operation. She had a broken rib that nearly pierced her heart. If we had waited she wouldn't have made it.

I breathed a sigh of relief. She made it.

Doctor: She needs to recover and it could take a few days before she wakes up. You boys have nothing to worry about we will take care of her.

Namjoon: can I see her?

Doctor: of course.

The nurse led me to Luna's room and there she was.

She was bandaged up ... She looked so broken and it just hurt my heart to see her like this.

I sat in a chair next to her and watched her rest.

Namjoon: I shouldve came sooner. I'm so sorry...

She was connected to all these machines and she seemed stable. I just hope she will wake up soon. I also hope that she won't lose any of her memory.

Doctor: She shouldn't have any problems with her brain. There was no sign of any damage so her memories should be safe. 

As I sat there looking at the girl I fell in love with, broken, her pretty face with scratches, and asleep.

I wished I was the one that had gotten hit. Not her.

I took her hand and held it close to my face. I'm not going to lose her. Not like this.

Namjoon: Luna I'll wait here until you wake up. I promise. I'm waiting for you so be a good girl and dont make me wait too long okay?

Suddenly tears formed in my eyes and I hid it immediately.

I can't be weak now. I have to be strong. For her.

".....pa....bo...."

________________________________________________________

hello readers!!!

SO SORRY FOR MY HIATUS. okay so I shall explain what went on.

I got a new phone and for some reason wattpad wasnt available on my device? Im like wtf this is a samsung gn3 wth are you talking about.

So yeah I went to get it fixed and I got the app

BUT FOR ANOTHER REASON WATTPAD JUST HATES ME OR SOMETHING. AND WOULDNT LET ME UPLOAD MY STORIES.

So im uploading now. Im very sorry for taking so long :'c

I hope you enjoyed this chapter amd please look forward to the next update !

-noona_vivi21