Welcome to Ranchi

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

So I've decided to update this story every week from now on, but only if I get a good response from the readers.

If there is any issue because of which I am unable to post, then I will make an announcement regarding the same on my profile.

Please vote for the chapter and let me know your thoughts in the in-line comments.

The above song is 'Asmaan Di Pari' from the movie 'Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

12 years since the final of the 2011 World Cup 🥳

Hopefully the Cup will come back to India again this year 🤞🏻

~~~~~~~

Siya is now about to start a new and happier chapter of her life.

Wonder what her life will be like as a 'Dhoni'?

~~~~~~~

Sakshi was enjoying her alone time before her husband came back from his trip, when her phone alerted her of a message.

She was quite surprised to see a message from her normally phone allergic husband and opens to see that he had just boarded his flight and was on his way home.

What confused her was the little part at the end of his message that said that he needed to talk to her about some very important matter.

Sakshi immediately started to think about what all had happened in the past few days, which could be something her husband would want to talk about.

When she couldn't come up with an answer, she concluded that something must have happened on his trip, which he probably felt was important enough for her to know as well.

~~~~~~~

The moment Mahi and Siya's flight landed in Ranchi, Mahi turns to his little sister and says, "Welcome to Ranchi Siyu"

Siya looks at her brother with a confused look on her face and asks, "Siyu?"

Mahi replies, "As your older brother, I have the right to give you a nickname na? I'm still trying to figure out which one suits you the most. Don't worry I'll give you a good nickname that only I will use for you."