Overcoming Challenges

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Ziddi Dil' from the movie 'Mary Kom'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Things seem to be going pretty well for the Dhoni family.

What will happen if some dark clouds threaten their happiness?

~~~~~~~

India had a fantastic World Cup campaign until the semi-final match against Australia, where they remain undefeated in the league stage.

Everyone was feeling down and the only thought that brought them some happiness was that they would get to meet little Ziva soon.

Mahi meets his daughter almost two months after her birth and is left spellbound as he watches her continuously make noises while looking at him.

Sakshi complains about Ziva loving her father more because their baby girl hadn't interacted like that with anyone before her husband.

Siya sneakily clicked pictures and recorded the moment where her brother was meeting his daughter for the first time.

(Imagine them to be looking like this when they meet for the first time. Unfortunately, I didn't have a reference for this special moment,)

Mahi was feeling overwhelmed with lots of emotions after seeing his daughter for the first time and he could not describe the feeling in words.

Siya jokingly asks, "Ho gaya na aapko bhi 'Love at First Sight' Bhaiya?" (You've fallen in loveat first sight right Bhaiya?)

Mahi couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing the question, before he pulls his sister close, wanting to keep both his girls close to him.

Siya might not be his daughter, but she was the reason he started believing that he could be a good father to his own kid.

Sonu also gets married to his fiancée Priyanka with the entire Dhoni family attending his wedding, including little Ziva.

~~~~~~~

Mahi travels with his little family for all of his IPL matches, with his cheerleader being spotted dancing again by the cameramen.

(A little something for you guys to enjoy, if you haven't already watched it)

Ziva is also spotted many times by the media, mostly in the arms of her father unless he was busy on the field.