CSK's New Cheerleader

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Sadi Gali' from the movie 'Tanu Weds Manu'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

The world is about to know about MS Dhoni's little sister.

Is Siya ready to be in the public eye?

~~~~~~~

A few days later, Mahi leaves for Chennai with his family to join his team for the training camp that was due to start in the following week.

Siya was introduced to all the members of the team, including the support staff.

Sonu (Suresh Raina) took up the responsibility of making the proper introductions, so that Siya knows who to go to for any kind of situation.

Just when Sonu was about to introduce Siya to Jaddu (Sir Ravindra Jadeja), Mahi shouts, "Keep her away from that prankster and Jaddu, don't you dare teach her any of your mischief."

Jaddu makes an innocent face and asks, "Mahi Bhai, maine kya kiya?" (Mahi Bhai, what did Ido?)

Everyone starts laughing when they hear Mahi retort, "No need to pretend to be an innocent kid in front of me. Main teri saari harkate achhe se jaanta hu (I know all about yourantics.)."

Bravo then decides to start a dance party and everyone joins in, including Siya, who was loving the family like atmosphere.

~~~~~~~

The following week, all the boys start practicing together, while their partners spend time together lounging around and catching up with each other.

Siya hangs out with the ladies the first day, but she gets bored easily, so Sakshi tells her husband to take her with him for his practice sessions.

Mahi agrees knowing very well that Siya would prefer to play with the boys over hanging around with the other ladies.

When Siya was told about the change of plans, she started jumping around in joy at the prospect of playing all day and having fun with the team.

Mahi had a habit of keeping his sister's bat and pads in his kit bag because he wanted her to earn her first kit bag, just like he had.

They both practised together at the JSCA stadium, so it also didn't make sense for them to carry two individual kit bags to the stadium.

~~~~~~~

The next day, the boys are surprised to see little Siya joining them for practice because only Sonu knew that Mahi actually trained with his little sister at home.

Siya starts off by warming up with the boys, before joining her Sonu Bhai and Jaddu Bhai for fielding practice as ordered by her brother.

Sonu was quiet surprise to see just how good Siya's reflexes were, while Jaddu enjoyed competing with the young girl to see who could hit the stumps more often.

After some time, the players decided to take a break because they were tired, but Jaddu said that he wanted to practice some more and tried to force Mahi to join him.

Mahi tries to convince him otherwise but since nothing was working, he instead asks, "What kind of practice do you want to do?"

Jaddu replies, "Obviously bowling practice na. Abhi toh sirf fielding practice kiya (Now I only did fieldingpractice.)."