India Debut

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I really hope you guys are liking this new posting schedule.

I was kinda hoping that this story's views would hit the 7K mark before this chapter is uploaded and I'm so happy to see it happen.

So here's a meme that I've seen a couple of times during the IPL and kinda agree with:

"Therapy is expensive, so I listen to Dhoni"

The above song is 'Parinda' from the movie 'Saina'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So Siya is finally going to make her international debut.

Hopefully her day will go better than her brother's did.

~~~~~~~

The next morning the team gathers on the ground for a group warm up session, after which Mithali announces that Siya would be making her India debut that day and Harman adds that Siya would be opening with Smriti.

Before the start of the match, Siya received a call from her brother, like she always did whenever he was unable to attend any of her cricket matches.

Just before going for the toss, Mithali calls for a team huddle and gives Siya her cap.

(This is one of my recent artworks made based on a picture from Shafali Verma's debut)

India wins the toss and decides to field first, so the entire Indian Team comes on the field together, while the English openers take their positions on the crease.

Siya was standing in the slip positions with Mithali, while Jhulan was getting ready on the other end to bowl the first ball.

The commentators talk about Siya's domestic records and also discuss about her being the younger sister of the cricket legend Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Siya had made an impact as an excellent fielder in the first two matches and now the commentators were excited to see how she would perform with the bat.

The first ball is an outswinger which is nicked by the batter, before the ball lands safely in Siya's hands and India gets their first break through.