Chapter 7

Chapter 7

                                     It has been a whole week since my conversation with Liam. A whole seven days. I have been with the nurses and spending so much time with Liam that I haven't seen Harry. I missed him, and I wanted to see him desperately, but I knew that my health needed to be fixed so I could love him properly.

                                     Every day has been filled with so many tests and scans. They were checking my mental health and even my physical health. I had to run on a treadmill. They even made me sleep with wires to my head. I thought they had only done that in movies, but Liam explained that this place was pretty high-tech. I had been spending every lunch and dinner with Liam so we had gotten closer.

                                        I haven't been spending much time with Niall, not that he seemed to mind. He was always with Zayn after breakfast. They were practically inseperable. I sighed, rolling my shoulders and sitting up in bed. I tapped my foot, starting to count down. 3....2...

                                      "Morning medicine!" Eleanor came in right on time again. I still disliked her, but Niall seemed to like her so I tried to be nice to her. I gave a small grimace as I noticed I had new pills.

                                  "What combination is this?" She listed a few pill names, explaining that they thought the old ones were the cause of the headache I had.

                                         " Thanks...NIALL!" I yelled, but Niall was already up and jolly. He took his pills without any complaining and stood up.

                                "Thanks El." She left the room, and I noticed how disgustingly thin she was. Harry's body wasn't like that. It was toned and he had that curly hair and he looked like a bit of a sexy school boy.

                                             "Hey Nialler, can we talk?" He nodded, and I went over to sit next to him on his bed. "I know you've been binging." I said, and his eyes widened. "I don't think it's healthy...If you continue I have to tell Liam and he said if you get caught again you might have to start doing extra therapy..." Niall's surprise at me bringing up the subject soon turned into anger.

                                             "You don't know my body! I do! You have no right to say I'm eating too much! I'm eating as much as I should! Maybe you're the fat one!" He yelled, and I was taken aback.

                                             Seeing him angry was odd. He was normally so jolly and care-free, but now his face was red and he looked pure anger. Hesitantly, I hugged him tightly.

                                                "I love you Niall. You and Zayn are my best mates here....You wouldn't want him to worry about you, would you?" Niall shook his head sadly before burying it into my neck. "And Zayn wants you to be healthy. He doesn't care if you're super skinny or super fat, he just wants you to be alive and healthy." Niall nodded again, pulling away to give me a small smile.

                                                  "Are you sure? What if Zayn likes skinny girls...I can never be a girl but I could-" I quickly cut him off.

                                         "Zayn likes boys. He said he has a thing for brunette Irish lads with dyed hair." I said and Niall chuckled.

                                         "Thanks Louis. Sorry for yelling..." He looked so shy and sheepish that I rubbed his head and nodded. "It's fine."