Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

          I was sitting with Josh, eating a carrot as we looked through Niall's song book. He had lent it to me so I could try and write some, but I had gotten shocked by his amazing songs. Josh finally held up the book, pointing to it. "This one. This is the song I want you to sing to Yoshi." We discussed when this would happen, and as we were discussing it Liam came over. "What are you boys planning?" Liam must have saw the evil planning and decided to intervene.

          Josh told him everything, and it was so weird. Josh stuttered a lot, but when he talked about Yoshi he rarely did. It was as if her beauty stunned him. After he told Liam everything, I told Liam about Zayn singing to Niall. We didn't tell him about the plan for Rose, not yet. Liam took everything in, looking serious. Josh and I both held our breath until Liam finally spoke.

          "Could I sing with you guys?" We looked at eachother, breathing a sigh of relief and laughing. "Of course! You're one of our friends too!" I said, and hugged him. We showed him the lyrics to the songs, and he memorized them quickly. I knew I would take a bit longer. Josh and I all went our seperate ways, going to practice our own things. I grabbed Liam, and Zayn and Niall. "Hey, so Josh wants us to sing a song for Yoshi. So, let's all get to it."

          Niall looked a bit shy at singing, but Zayn and Liam were comfortable. Our voices didn't mix that well, but we each got our own parts in the song. We practiced until we heard the therapy bell. Niall frowned. "I'm going to miss you guys...Should I practice on my own?" Zayn rubbed Niall's arm, kissing his temple. "No. You should go for a run though. Maybe when we race later you'll stand a chance."

          Niall had started to recover more from his eating disorder, and now they were trying on focusing on getting him healthy. He had to run for an hour every other day, and normally Zayn went with him, but today we were going to use the therapy session to practice the singing so he couldn't. Liam and I started walking, leaving them alone.

          "You should invite Harry to sing." Liam said to me, and at first I was reluctant. What if it was the angry Harry? He would ruin it for everyone. Then I realized that was dumb. My Harry wouldn't ruin it. He was still Harry underneath that all, and Harry was a romantic guy. He would never put anyone's relationship at risk. "Maybe I will."

          We sat on the floor in the therapy room, and Danielle walked in, smirking. Before we could ask what she was so excited about, Josh walked in and so did Yoshi and Zayn. "Liam said we can use the session to practice for singing to Niall." Zayn stood in the center, taking charge. Normally he was so scared of everything, seeing him like this was amazing.

         "Josh, you can play the drums. The 4 of us boys will sing. Danielle, Yoshi, want to be dancers?" Danielle nodded. "Hell yeah!" But Yoshi shook her head. "I'm too ugly...I'll ruin it..." Josh grabbed Yoshi's wrists, and I got a bit scared. Was he going to hurt her? Josh looked her in the eyes and said "You're dancing." She looked scared until she giggled, nodding. "Okay, I'll dance since Joshy wants me too."

          Liam wrote something in his journal, and smiled at it. I grabbed Niall's notebook, writing down everyones orders. "I think you should sing the most lines Zayn, and Harry could have a lot of lines too. He sings well, as everyone heard, and his voice is deeper than yours so it will compliment it. " Zayn nodded. "Only because he's your boyfriend." None of the other patients liked Harry, but Niall and Zayn had been trying to be nicer to him since I started loving him.

         The whole therapy went by pretty fast. Zayn and Liam were working out who sang what lines, while Danielle was over trying to choreograph a dance. Josh and Yoshi were in the corner, Yoshi planning the outfits for everyone. I was watching everyone, and I couldn't believe this. I always wanted to be a drama teacher, and this was pretty close. The choreography, the singing, the costumes. I loved it all.

         The bell rang, and we all had to quickly hide all of our papers because Group 2 was Eating Disorders, which means Niall would be coming to therapy next. We left the room and Zayn and I went to the bedroom. "We should do these all on Friday." I said, and he nodded. "Sounds good. I think we should sing to Niall first, and then Yoshi. Maybe you could sing to Harry." I laughed, thinking 3 songs would be a bit much. Besides, I didn't know what personality Harry would be that day.

           "Hold up, guys!" Danielle put her hand on our shoulders. "Mind if I invite my girlfriend?" I coughed, before blushing. Danielle was gay? I knew all the boys were gay but...A gay girl...Danielle? She glared at me. "My girlfriend is hot, I'm inviting her." She rolled her eyes, and I knew I would have to apologize to her later.

           Zayn and I went to my room, and waited for Niall. I laid in bed, and before I knew it I was having an attack.

Faggot.

Doing a musical?

I bet you'll wear glitter

Just fucking kill yourself

          I started screaming, and Zayn paniced and left the room. He must not like screams. I covered my ears, starting to roll in a ball. The attacks have been farther apart since I got on this pills, but when they did happen they were worse and not what they used to be.

Kill Harry. Kill him

Cut him up into little pieces

Eat him

Gouge his eyes out.

          "I LOVE HARRY!!! I WON'T HURT HIM!!!!!!" I felt Harry's arms wrap around me, and I screamed and cried. "Go away!! I'm going to hurt you!" He shook his head, leaning our foreheads together. I kept screaming into his face, and he didn't even flinch. After a few more minutes of me yelling and throwing punches at him, I broke down more and just started crying. I cried into his chest, getting his scrubs completely soaked with tears.

          I cried so hard that I fell asleep. I woke up almost a half hour later, expecting Harry to be gone, but he was just holding me, tightly, as tight as possible. "Harry?" He jumped a bit, and quickly sat up, "Louis? Are you okay? I was so worried and..." I cut him off by lunging at him, smashing my lips with his. I kissed him, I kissed away all my pain and insecurities and fear. He held me close, and after a few seconds I pulled away.

          "Why didn't you leave when I hurt you?" I asked, and he just shrugged and smiled. "The same reason you don't leave me. Because I love you, Lou."

Hello my curlies! My story WAS #773 in the Fan-Fictions for a short period of time, but now I'm not on the list anymore. I've never really cared about reads, but if you could please share this story with your friends or fans or the Facebook or Tumblr or anything, it would mean a lot.

Also, do you guys want me to do more chapters on the preparation for the concert? Or do you just want the concert? I think this story is just about done. Probably only another chapter or 2 then the epilogue and then I'll start 2 more Larry stories. Will you guys read them or should I not write anymore Larry Stories? I will only write more if you guys want to read more....