Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

         I rushed over to Harry, who was sitting in the corner and shaking with blood covering him. "Harry!!!!" I yelled, bending down and my arms instinctively wrapped around him tightly. "What happened!?" I held onto him, but he was just shaking and not saying anything. I pulled awya to look down, grabbing his arms and seeing the cuts. He had my name written on his wrists with a heart in marker. Beneath that, he had a deep cut.

         "Why did you do this?" I asked as I quickly grabbed his blanket and held it to his wrist. He still wasn't talking, so I started to get more frustrated. "You can't do this EVER! Okay!? What are you, stupid? I only WISH I could be like you but you go and scar your beautiful body over what? The fact that your brain doesn't work right?"

         After I finished yelling I felt guilty and horrible. Harold, or whatever version of Harry this was, was crying harder, now finally crying hard enough that loud sobs escaped. I sighed, pulling him into my arms to hug him. 'Don't cry...Everything is going to be okay. I won't leave...I promise." He looked at me with wide eyes, before his hands dug into my shirt. They held me so tightly I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe.

          "Don't leave...Don't leave...Don't ever leave... Don't leave.." He started muttering, and I noticed how his voice was deep with desparity. I just shook my head. "I won't ever leave. Were you left before? I won't ever leave you." I rocked him slowly, and he finally stopped crying, and I could feel his grip around me loosen.

           "Lou-bear?" He said, and I nodded. "Harry! " Those green eyes, now bloodshot, looked at mine before he looked at his wrist. "Why did I do this?" He asked, and I shook my head, barely being able to answer him. Finally, in a whisper, I said "I don't know." He nodded, and stood up. I stood with him, and he just gave me a small hug. "I have to tell the nurses. They have to know to give me better medicine. I need to stop so I can be your best friend."

         This was the first time Harry had ever sounded so...smart. I knew that he had his dorky side whom was intelligent, but this side of him had always seemed joking. "Harry....Do you think you'll always need to be in a place like this?" He looked at me, and smiled, some of the normal Harry returning. "I like this place, they shower me." I laughed, before swallowing. I hadn't showered since I'd been here.

         "Don't worry, you get to shower alone. They just don't let you shave...or trim.." He smirked, and I blushed a bit. "Harry!" He gave a shrug, pretending to be innocent. "I like it natural anyways!" I took a second, picturing it before groaning. Harry's hair was curly...so his pubic hair would be...oh god.

        I was lost in my thoughts before he poked my cheeks. "You're blushin bright red...I would love to tease you more but we really need to go get ths cut stitched...It's pretty deep. " He smiled, his hand tracing where he had written my name on his arm. "What are you, a 12 year old schoolgirl with a crush?" It was my turn to tease him.

         "Maybe I am." My heart fluttered as he said those three simple words. "Liam said I'm making great progress. I am going to be leaving here before you...I'll be 19. I can't stay after that." Harry looked down. "I'm still 16..almost 17! " I looked at him. I had never noticed before, but he did look younger than me, though he was almost taller than me.

        "I'll visit every week okay?" I knew we barely knew each other, but love is love and I would fight for everything, fight for us. "That's fine. But Lou? Do you....Do you think you'd get a boyfriend? Are you gay? Would you want to be...y'know..?

My heart stopped, and I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth next.

I know, kill me, do whatever. But my life is a mess and I barely have time to update so it was either this or I make you wait.

I really need feedback: I think this story is only going to be 10 chapters long, maybe 15. Opinions?

I think that I might start doing only one side of Harry per chapter. Opinion?

I think I might just quit this story. Opinion?

So, yeah. Go read my Zayn Malik story please! (I need people to be in it so if you go read it you'll find more details.)