Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

          I heard the bell for breakfast ring, and I groaned. "I didn't get to take my medicine!" I went out, and grabbed his hand. "Come with me to get it?" He dropped my hand, only to grab it again tighter. "Sure, babe." He half-dragged me to my room and I couldn't help but smile. He loved me. He truly loved me. I was getting better and I had friends finally and now I had a wonderful man who loved me.

          "Are you okay?" I felt his hand drop mine, and I looked up at him. "Of course, why?" He snorted, shrugging. "You're a bit pale, Louis. My head hurts...I wish I had my glasses." I was confused, again. I really wished i could find an easier way to recognize when he was switching personalities.

          "We can get them after breakfast." I said, and swallowed my pills. He frowned, going to the bathroom and giving me a cup of water. 'Swallowing pills dry can be dangerous." He said, sternly and I just smiled and sipped it. "You must care about my safety then, huh?" He squirmed, that rosy color coming to his olive-toned skin.

          "Of course I do. You're the only person who's nice to me here. I think they all think I'm a nerd." I tried not to laugh. He was a huge dork but that's why I loved this side of him. I just smiled and nodded. "We're best mates." We walked to the lunchroom in silence. I didn't have anything to say, I was just so estatic. We got out lunch and I saw Josh sitting with Zayn with Danielle and Yoshi. That was odd, so I brought him over to our table.

          "Hey guys...What's wrong?" They all squirmed, and Haz seemed hesitant to sit next to me but I pulled him down and held his hand. "Guys, this is Haz." I said, and he gave a small wave. Danielle eyed him up. "Is he single?" Josh pushed her, and she chuckled. "Fine." I felt a sense of jealousy run over me. He was my Harry.

          "So, what are we talking about?" Yoshi spoke up for the first time, and she talked really fast but stuttered a lot and was a bit hard to understand. "Liam and Rose are in love and it's so romantic and they have to fall in lvoe and get married or else they'll both be sad and they HAVE to have a happy ending like in the movies! They HAVE to!!!" She yelled, and Josh rubbed her back.

          "To put it simply, we're trying to find a way for them to stay together." He sighed, and looked at Danielle. "I wish my sister didn't have to deal with this... I mean, I love her but I wish I had a normal sister sometimes." We all sat in silence, in an understanding. All of us loved someone crazy. Josh loved Yoshi. I loved Harry. Liam loved Rose. Zayn loved Niall. I wonder who Danielle loved.

          "Anyways, we were thinking about asking if my sister could try to intensive therapy. It would...be horrible but it might help her." I looked at Haz. "What's intensive therapy?" He crinkled his nose, which I knew meant he was about to say something intelligent.

         "Well, they would put her in a straight jacket. She isn't allowed to see anyone for three months except for her therapist. That way she really has to sit there and deal with her emotions. It is a great process but it can be more traumatizing for some, which is why it is advised against unless absolutely necessary." When he was done, everyone was staring at him like some weird nerd kid. Except for me.

         I couldn't believe that this intelligent, sensitive, sexy boy was going to be mine. He was so smart and that was amazing. I had never been that smart, but I had done well enough. I almost kissed him until Yoshi spoke up. "Everyone deserves a love story! Even Rose and Liam! We HAVE to do it!" She yelled, and Josh nodded. I thought it was partially only because she said it.

         "Are we all in agreement?" he asked, and everyone smiled and agreed. Zayn had been quiet but he spoke up as well. "Can you guys help me ask Niall out? I want to do a flash mob." All of us gasped, and I choked on my piece of banana I was eating. "FUCKING A!!!! YOU BETTER ASK HIM OUT ALREADY!" Zayn looked at me and chuckled. "I want it to be perfect. I want to sing the perfect song...Like Skinny Love by Ed Sheeran." He said, and Yoshi squealed.