Chapter 16

Chapter 16

              "Josh?" I finally heard Yoshi speak, and I jumped up, rushing over to her. "Hello..." She looked up at me, her lip quivering. "Are you going to be mean to me?" her voice was hoarse, reminding me of Harry. I missed him. It'd been only a few hours since I had said all those awful things to him, and I still didn't know how to fix it.

            "No. Are you okay? Here." I pressed the nurses button, and she closed her eyes again. "I want to die...I want to die....Dead...I want to be dead" She started repeating, not crying, just emotionless. It was as if she didn't care at all any more. I never wanted to be that low. "Josh doesn't love me. No one will ever love me. I can't be loved."

            I looked at her, unsure of what to do. I slowly bent forward, hugging her. She pushed me away, with a lot more force then I thought she should have. Maybe her adrenaline was rushing. "DON'T! If any boy even touches me Josh will...should...He..." She groaned, before she started sobbing.

             "Why doesn't he love me? I promised him I would behave. I promised I would never cry or complain and I'd always wear what he wanted me to. I'd have kids if he wanted and I'd always be nice. I would clean and cook and I would continue working as a prostitute. Just ANYTHING!" I gasped. A prostitute? But she's only 15.

           "I even agreed to straighten my hair every day for him! EVERY BLOODY DAY! It takes an hour to straighten! I hate straight hair! I'd do ANYTHING for him!" She was hysterical, so I just nodded sympathetically. "I'm sure you'll find some-" She cut me off, screaming and throwing a pillow at me.

            "NO! No one loves a broken ugly mess! NO ONE! " I looked her right in the eyes and said "I love Harry, and he's as broken as they come." She went wide-eyed, paling a bit. It was as if her entire world stopped. "You love Harry. Harry's like me. If you can love Harry, then maybe I should date a guy with schizophrenia" I groaned, sitting on the edge of her bed.

             "You need to love Josh. Even if Josh doesn't love you. Sometimes that is just how love is." I rubbed her leg, and she covered her mouth, sobbing. "Romeo killed himself when Juliet did. Josh didn't even consider it. I bet he just...I know exactly what he did. He went to his room and he probably thought about sex with me again. He was probably just using me."

               I shook my head quickly. "Hey, no. Josh loves you. He was just...confused. I'm sure he'll make it up to you. But look-" Eleanor walked in, and I gave her a sympathetic glance. Since I'd gotten here, I'd hated her. But now I realized how nice of a person she must really be to come here day after day voluntarily to help people who sturggled like Yoshi and I.

              "Louis..." I stopped, looking over my shoulder. She whispered "Tell Joshy-poo that I'm going to kill myself and the last words he'll ever said to me are 'i hate you'" I gave a sad nod, walking down the hall. I knew exactly what I needed to do at this moment. I wasn't going to go to Josh right now. I wasn't even going to go to Harry. I was told not to, so I won't.

              I headed right into Zayn's room, grabbing him by the collar of his jacket. "Listen here. You are going to go into the library and you are going to draw the most fucking beautiful picture of Niall fucking Horan ever to exist and you are going to give it to him Friday when you sing to him. If the rest of us are going to have shitty relationships, then at least you won't."

             He looked shocked at me, I thought he was going to cry. Instead, he grabbed his pack of non-toxic markers and we headed to the library. The walk was silent, and I was sure he was terrified inside. Finally he spoke up. "I almost choked on multiple foods. That was I was afriad that day at lunch."

             "And I stepped on a toy train so I'm terrified of that. I hate socks because when I was younger my uncle would stuff them in my mouth as he would violently abuse my Aunt when I stayed with them for a while. I hate the color yellow because it reminds me when my Uncle tried to paint me white to get a discount on Albino day at the local theme park, and when I tried to wahs it off the soap mixed with the paint and made me yellow for months." He took a deep breath before continueing.

              "I'm terrified of love because if I don't fall in love by the time I'm eighteen, my parents will arrange for me to marry a female Muslim. I don't want that. I love my religion and my culture but I want to be with Niall. I want to be with him forever and I want us to both do what we want and I want to spend forever and I want to be your best mate and even Harry and Josh and fuck. Liam too. All of you. You're all my family and I'm going to do this alone."

               He pushed me back gently, walking into the library alone and sitting confidently. After a second of getting situated, he grabbed the pencil and started drawing Niall. I watched for a few moments, staring in amazement. His hands stroked perfectly, the lines that seemed pointless all joining together to what was starting to look like Niall.

               I smiled, before heading off to Liam's room. I was filled with so much rage and anger and this was the only way I could deal with it. "And you! Mister Responsibility!" I pointed my finger at him. He looked up from his paperwork, looking confused. "Something I can help you-" I shook my finger at him, sassily.

              "No. I want you to go find Rose and I want you to kiss the fuck out of her. Then, you WILL put her into the intensive therapy boxed room and she WILL get better and you two will be happy! Got it?" Liam looked bewildered, mostly by my loud tone and harsh demeanor. He nodded weakly after a moment.

              Proudly, I nodded and started heading to find Josh. This was the final straw. He was in the empty room used mostly for storage, looking for something but I grabbed his wrist. My adrenaline was now rushing, and I knew I wasn't thinking clearly but I would regret this. I punched him across the face, making sure to leave a nice bruise.

               He bent over from the impact, instinctively cupping his face to stop the throbbing pain. "The hell, mate?" I put my hand on my hip, jerking it out to the side. "Now you go and be a man. You tell Yoshi that she is a lovely girl and that you're lucky to have her. You tell her that you found out I hugged her and you fought me over it. You tell her whatever you have to but you will make her believe you.

          This isn't a game, Josh. She tried to DIE, because she'd rather be dead than without you. That's serious and I don't care if both of you have mental issues. You go and you fix things or I swear for the love of all that is holy I will come back and here and personally cut your face open. Don't think I won't. I almost killed my own mother, don't start shit with me."

             I stormed out of their, my arms now swaying and my legs moving so fast like I was a fireball. I didn't stop until I was back in my room with Niall. He must have just been sitting there, worried about Josh and everything else going on. He was reading a magazine, which had some toned young men all throughout it.

             If it had been any other person, I would have thought it was porn. But Niall wanted to look like them. Niall wanted blonde hair and blue and a small waist but toned arms and a 6-pack of ab muscles and he wanted to be fit. He wanted that. "Where have you been all day?"

I just took the magazine from him, throwing it in the garbage and laying on my bed. "Oh, no where."

Hello my curlies! Sorry that Louis is so angry in this chapter, but oh well. He got to be sassy and cheeky and he put everyone in their place. I wasn't going to update, but I was reading a fan-fiction on here . I am so angered at the story and I'm just like SCREAMING. It was so awful and I just uhh. I want to cry and scream and just throw things. So instead I angrily typed this out in like five minutes. It's 7 in the morning and I haven't slept and I'm frustrated and I'm really tired of writing these stories and the other ones when no one seems to care.

Sigh. This story should only have another 2-5 chapters so. Prepare yourselves. Also, check out my other Larry stories and fan me.

XX