Chapter 23

Chapter 23

NIALL'S POV:

I ran to Zayn on the side of the stage, and did the only thing that I could think of. I wrapped my arms around him, smashing his lips into mine. I could hear faint sounds from the stage, but all I cared about was Zayn. I never expected anything like this, ever. I would have been glad if he just texted me and asked me. I didn't deserve all this, so the fact that he went through all this trouble made me love him that much more.

He pulled me away, but kept his hands on my waist. "Let's go talk..." He suggested, and I nodded. He led me out, and a few of the girls were 'awe-ing' at us as we walked past. I cuddled into his side, glad to be this close to him. I was in such a euphoria, all of this seemed surreal.

I didn't want this to be a dream. Even though I loved this place, I would consider trying to get better just for Zayn. He obviously cared about me in ways that I couldn't even understand. I wouldn't mind trying to live out in the real world, just so I could give him everything he deserved.

He led me down the halls, and I thought we would go to the garden, but he just led me straight to Liam's office. "What are we-" My eyes widened, when I saw that there was a blanket on the floor, and the lights were off. The room was lit by candles, and there was even a vase of flowers next to the blanket.

"What's this?" I asked, but he just led me, both of us sitting crosslegged on the blanket and facing eachother. I looked around, but he grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes. "I'm going to say some stuff and it may be nonsense but...I need you to listen and I need you to try to understand." I nodded, looking into those soulful brown eyes. I trusted those brown eyes.

"I know I'm weird. I know I scream and cry and I freak out over things that make no sense. But you're fucking perfect. You have the best jokes and you're smart and I love your accent that you've somehow managed to hold onto despite being here for years. I just...I love you. I love everything about you. I love your nose, your little button nose.

I love your big blue eyes and how you trust people easily. I love that you showed Louis everything when he first came here. I love how you're nice to the other patients, even when Danielle was rude to you you were still nice. You treat the nurses like they are the nicest people ever, and you never are mean to them.

The worst thing you can ever do is not eat. You could never disappoint me, never. But when you don't eat...Or you eat too much...Or when you spend a little extra time looking at your stomach in the mirror when I help you shower. I notice all those flickers of insecurity that pass through your eyes. I notice all the times you suck in your stomach when I walk in a room or how you always cross your arms to hide it.

I notice all of this. I just...." He was just rambling, looking frustrated, so I did the only logical thing I could think of. I leaned forward, cupping his cheeks and kissng him. The kiss was timid at first. We'd shared kisses, but not often, and they only lasted a few seconds. He leaned into it, and I got the full taste of him. He tasted like peppermint, and his lips felt wonderful.

His stubble pressed against my bare face, and I loved it. He put his hands on my shoulders, leaning me until my back hit the pillow. I spread my legs, him fitting comfortable into the space. He stopped kissing me, so I whimpered. "More...Zayny...More." He looked at me, and gave me a look, and I nodded. I knew what was going to happen, I wasn't an idiot.

His lips trailed down my neck, and I closed my eyes. His lips kept biting me, but I knew it was accidental so I didn't say anything. He was just as inexperienced as I was so I tried to go with the flow. He went lower, unbuttoning my shirt. I was told to dress nice, so I was wearng my buttoned flannel shirt. He fumbled a bit, and I just laughed. He gave me a playful glare, and I just smirked.

I was too lost in the moment to be insecure. He kissed my stomach, his lips trailing down my bunny trail. I sucked in a breath, and he wasn't being patient. He pulled my jeans down, and then my underwear with them. I crossed my legs a bit, but he was in the way. "You said you wanted this..." He frowned, confused.

"You get naked first..." He stood up, turning away from me to strip down to his silky black briefs. I smiled, sighing happily. He got back between my legs. "I don't have lube or a condom and i just didn't think this through and i just..." He covered his face, embarassed. I moved his hands, looking him right in the eyes. "Do it dry." He looked at me, and we shared a connection.

Suddenly, it was all passion and pleasure. Neither of us were hesitant. We took, we gave. He lifted my rear, positioning himself and looking me in the eyes. "Have you ever..." I looked at him, blushing only slightly. "No. I want the whole thing in me, no preparation. Do it." With that, he hurried inside me, me screaming in pain. It stretched my arse, the skin ripping and tearing. The deeper he went, the more I could feel the blood drip and naturally lubricate it.

It hurt, the skin causing friction and causing me to scream as loud as I could. He covered my mouth with his hand, and slowly started rocking his hips. He threw his head back, him obviously in pleasure from this. I bit his hand, and closed my eyes, it hurting as much as I could have ever imagined. I sighed, and dug my nails into his hips. I grabbed the hips then, pushing then deeper onto me. I needed the pain, I knew once we got past this it would feel food.

"Asshole, go slower it hurts!" His eyes widened in panic, him slowly starting to pull out and I quickly said "No! Continue, just slower!" He nodded, and soon enough we found a comfortable rythm. Our hips swayed together, mine going up and his going down against them as hard as he could. We were sweating, both of us, lacking oxygen from how much pleasure we were forcing our bodies to accept. I moved my hips, needed him to go deeper. It only took a few thrusts after he found my prostate for me to cum all over his chest, and he finished inside me, causing me to scream at the sensitivity.

The prostate is like the male g-spot, so even after we finished I could feel my insides shaking. The pleasure masked the pain, and I was just in a state of pleasure. Everything felt good, calm, numb even. It was all roses and daisies, just love.

He layed on top of me, and I held him, panting together. "I love you...So much...Beautiful.." He mumbled, and I just smiled. We'd had sex, and I had my socks on the entire time, and he didn't even freak out.

This is love.

Hello my curlies!

Yes, you still have to wait to find out about Larry. Someone requested Ziall smut so I did it half-assed. (I didn't want to go too kinky, but I imagine these too like to have dry, desperate sex every night. Tried to keep it mildly PG, but if you want I can always go and make it more detailed.)

Also, Zayn is getting a bit better with his fears!

Also, check out my other Larry stories! Peter Pan one, Blind!Harry one, Punk!Louis/Flower-Child!Harry, and other ones!

XX