Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

            I sat in the cafeteria, looking across the table. Zayn had been late, but I didn't really question him about it. We were both sitting, I was thinking about Harry and he was thinking about Niall. "I think I do want to sing a song to Harry. I wrote one myself though." I finally said, breaking the silence.

           Zayn looked up, swallowing the mouthful of food he had. "What's the song about?" I blushed a bit. "Just...dumb stuff. It's pretty dumb lyrics but I hope Harry will enjoy it. It's all personal for hims o..." I smiled, and Zayn shrugged. "Sounds cool, man. I hope Niall likes his song." he said, and I nodded. "He definitely will."

            There was a lot of tension. For some reason Zayn and I both must be too involved in ourselves. I sighed, focusing on eating my food. After I was done, I went and sat on the counter and talked to some of the nurses. They were all nice ladies, and I enjoyed hearing them talk about their children. It reminded me of my little sisters.

            "And little Johnny decided that he was going to pretend everyone who was real is actually a villain. He almost punched some guy at the store." She chuckled, and I laughed. "How cute." I heard the bell ring, so I decided I could go hangout with Liam. I wasn't upset with him. After calming down, I was a lot more rational.

             "Hey, Liam." I said, walking in and he groaned. "Learn to knock!" I just laughed, sitting down. "I just have too much stuff to do and I just can't. Simon gave me like 30 new files because a mental asylum a few miles from here got burned and no longer have a safe room so I have been asked to organize them and I can't organize and deal with the patients and I'm stressed."

              I looked at the large pile, crinkling my nose. I grabbed a handful, starting to sort them. "You don't have t-" "Liam, you're my mate. When I get out of here, I want you to have time to hang out with me and if you're stuck still sorting through this shitton of folders you won't." I said, half teasing and half serious.

             "You really want to be my friend?" he asked, as we both worked on our own piles. "Of course. You're cool, Liam." He chuckled, and we both starting laughing. It wasn't the same kind of banter with Harry, but it was nice. It was a bit more serious and mature then my banter with Zayn and Niall. I guess Liam was just more mature then them.

            The pile was slowly getting smaller, but there was still a lot. "You should be paying me" I chuckled, and he playfully tipped my chair off. "I will pay you with the benefit of getting to see my beautiful face." I rolled my eyes, sitting up and adjusting my shirt. "Don't be a git! Come on, Liam. You're like 12. "

            He shrugged, but was obviously proud of himself for making such a 'clever' joke. I heard the bell ring for group therapy. "Liam, I can't...Not today. Please. I just can't deal with...Josh and Zayn." I looked up, my stomach suddenly feeling sick. It was Wednesday, and in two days I would have to sing ith them but today I just couldn't.

           Liam sighed. "We have to have a private later. You've been doing so well and that's the only reason. Go to bed, take a nap. Alright?" I nodded. "Actually, maybe I'll sort a few more folders before I go to bed." Liam stood up, patting my head before he headed to the main therapy room, shutting his door.

              I sorted through, stopping when I got to Harry's folder. I smirked, opening it without hesitation. I knew I should feel guilty, but Liam would never find out. I opened it up, leaning back in my seat. The first page was filled with pictures.

             Pictures of Harry, as a small young boy. There were bruises and blood all over him. Pictures of him as young as 7, standing over a girl who he'd obviously punched. I dropped it, the papers flying to the floor. I couldn't. He'd hit a girl? No, Harry was a good boy. It must have been one of the bad Harrys. This was so awful.

              My heart was racing. Slowly, hesitantly. I moved to the floor to read the papers. I started by reading the original papers his mother filled out. She sounded as if she hated her own child. It was awful. Harry was so young when he was admitted. How could she go all these years without caring about him?

            I read through, seeing all the stories of just terrible things. All the people he'd hurt. All the suicide attempts. Even the one time he tried to starve himself to make Liam mad. I slowly shut the folder, running to my room as the tears rolled down my face. My heart was racing wildly. This was too much.

             Harold Edward Styles was an abusive, aggressive, disturbingly sick boy who was disgustingly insane. And I, Louis William Tomlinson was desperately, inexplicably in love with him.

Hello my curlies! I haven't slept so I decided to update all of my stories. Also, check out my 3 new Larry Stylinson stories if you haven't. Keep reading, love.

This chapter showed a bit more into the Lilo dynamic and the Harry background. You guys don't realize how fucked up he is, so I might do a chapter in his POV next? Opinions? It will likely make you hate him

XX