CHAPTER 1: MANIPULATED pt.1

PLEASE COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN .............

------_------------------------------------

TAEHYUNG:26 YEARS OLD,MAFIA KING
JIMIN:28 YEARS OLD,DOCTER IN THE MAFIA
JUNGKOOK:20,STUDENT
YN:16, STUDENT

      "YN,HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A BIG
IDIOT"An angry jungkook shouted.

    "I just wanted to help her oppa,i didn't knew she was lying to me"yn said scared.

  "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW?
DIDN'T YOU ONCE THOUGHT HOW TAE HYUNG IS GONNA REACT AFTER THE LITTLE STUNT THAT YOU PULLED TODAY?"he shouted again.
He was angry and scared.

    "No n-no please oppa, please don't tell anything to him,please oppa"yn begged jungkook while tears flowing from her eyes.

"What do you think,kid.
He won't find out if i won't tell him.
He is mafia King for a reason,you know."jungkook said trying his best to keep his calm.

Yn sobbed.

   "Hyung is trying to find the traitor from the morning,he is pissed,you shouldn't have done that"jungkook said sighing.

    "I am not a traitor"she said with a crack voice.

   "You give the files to the enemies,WHAT ELSE SHOULD I CALL YOU?"jungkook shouted.

   "I-i thought she is my friend,i just wanted to help her find her brother,i didn't knew she was going to trade the file for money"yn said sobbing.

   Jungkook sighed and rubbed her back gently.

    "Shh don't cry,what's done is done,we can't do anything about that,now we have to think about how to get you out of this mess"he said softly.

   "Oppa is gonna kill me"yn said scared.

   "You can't hide it from hyung,kid,come clean before he found out on his own"jungkook said after thinking calmly.

Yn shook her head furiously.

"N-no"she said.

"You don't have any other option"jk said.

"K-kookie o-oppa p-pleas-"she broke down into tears.

   Jungkook went towards her and hugged her sideways while patting her head reassuringly.

    Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang and jimin came inside-
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE,YOU FOOL?"jimin shouted while coming towards yn.

   Yn quickly hide behind jungkook and he came forward protectively.

   "Jimin hyung please,she is already terrified"jungkook said.

  "Well guess what,she should be because taehyung is fuming in anger"jimin said glaring at yn.

"Hyung knows"jungkook asked.

   "Yes,he had a hidden cctv camera in his office,he saw everything how our little sister stole his file from his locker"Jimin said while glaring at yn and she was looking down all the time.

"Oh no now what will happen?"jungkook mummbled scared for his little sister.

  "Yn come with me,taehyung is calling you in his office"jimin said while taking a step towards yn.

   "No no jimin oppa,p-please don't take me to him,p-please please i am sorry,s-orry"yn step back and said with tears flowing from her eyes.

   "What's the point of crying now,kid.you should have thought before stealing his file,now come with me,you have some serious explaining to do."jimin said while
grabbing her hand.