CHAPTER 13: MAFIA BROTHERS

Comment alot....

She heard the swish sound and started crying hysterically.

"Yn"hoby mumbled and ran towards jin and yn while jin stopped and tried to hold her shoulder as she was looking like she was not in her senses.

"N-no,no p-please"she mumbled while sitting on the ground.

She was having a panic attack.

Jhope and jin both tried to calm her down but nothing was working as they were the main reason she is in these conditions.

She was getting more hyper instead of calming down.

Jungkook heard the sound of her crying and knocking on the door.

As the sound of her crying got louder,he was getting impatient.

He banged the door hard and finally hobi looked towards the door.

He ran and opened the door and jungkook immediately came inside.

His heart broke after seeing his little sister crying like this while sitting on the floor.

He immediately ran towards her and took her in his embrace and started mumbling sweet words in her ears.

"Kookie"she murmured.

"Yes,kiddo I am here,calm down,please"he said while his eyes turned glossy.

"Oppa, please don't leave, please don't leave me alone,t-they b-bel-
She tried to speak while hiccupping but fainted because of exertion and too much crying.

"YN"Jungkook shouted.

"Please,open your eyes"jungkook said while tapping her face.

Soon namjoon and Suga also came there because of the voice and saw yn fainted.

They ran inside and Suga took yn from jungkook's embrace and put her on the couch.

"CALL THE DOCTOR"He shouted.

As soon as he shouted the doctor came inside followed by hobi.

He immediately went to call the doctor when jungkook entered.

"Let's take her to her room"jungkook said and picked her up.

They all were waiting outside her room while the doctor was checking her.

"What did you do with her,Hyung?"jungkook asked in a broken voice.

Jin was too shocked as well as guilty to speak anything.

He never thought that yn will get scared to this extent.

When jin didn't say anything,Jugkook lost his cool and marched towards jin and held his collar and asked angrily-

"I asked what did you-

Soon he felt someone pulling him from the back and a harsh slap landed on his face.

He stumbled back because of the force that was used against his cheek but composed himself and glared harshly at the person standing in front of him.

"IS THIS A WAY TO TALK TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER,JUNGKOOK"Namjoon who just landed a harsh slap on his younger brother's cheek asked.

"CAN'T YOU SEE HER CONDITION,HYUNG?SHE FAINTED AND IT HAPPENED JUST BECAUSE OF HIM"
Jungkook shouted back while pointing towards jin.

Naamjoon was again about to raise his hand on jungkook when jin hold his hand.

Namjoon looked back and jin shook his head.

Namjoon sighed and lowered his hand.
Soon the doctor came out and told them about yn's condition.