CHAPTER 4 - ADORABLE KID

Drop lots of comments down👇

-------------------------------------------

Age-
Taehyung:21,ceo of the biggest company of seoul,strict and cold.
Jungkook:24, Doctor,calm and sweet.
Yn:4,jungkook and taehyung's little sister.

"Didn't I told you to not to run outside without one of us"Taehyung said sitting on the bed glaring out of the little girl.

"Sowwy,oppa ynie saw a cute cat and wanna touch her,sowwy"she said holding her ears.

"If i wouldn't have come,do you know what would have happened?"Taehyung asked looking sternly towards her.

"Sowwy"yn mummbled.

"I don't want your sorry,you could have gotten badly injured,you could have fallen into that deep hole, if i wouldn't have picked you up on time"tae said his eyes darkening.

"Oppa,ynie won't run again,ynie will wait for oppa's,ynie really sowwy"she said looking down.

"We have warned you thousands of times before but you never listen"he said.

"Oppa"she said.

"Start doing sit-ups,and say,"I will always listen to oppa's"after each one"he said.

Yn panicked.

"tae tae oppa,no pease,ynnie no sit-ups,pease"she said her eyes getting teary.

"Start now"he said.
She started doing sit-ups but stopped after two.

"Ynnie's legs hurts,sowwy"she said and taehyung shook his head.

"I will teach you a good lesson today so that you won't disobey us again, continue doing sit-ups,Don't stop until you complete hundred"tae said heartlessly and yn's eyes widened.

"Hunded"she mummbled.

"Yes, hundred start now"he said and she started.

-----------------------------

Yn came running towards jungkook and hugged him.

Jungkook crouched down and picked her little body up and pinched her nose lightly.

"Taehyung told me what you did,today?"he said going towards the couch to sit down.

"Sowwy,kookie oppa but tae tae oppa punish ynie,so no angry"she said cutely blinking her eyes.

Jungkook got serious as soon as he heard that taehyung punished her.

Taehyung was talking to jungkook this days about they should start being strict with yn as she was getting really naughty this days but jungkook just shrugged it off saying that she is just a kid.

Jungkook pecked yn's cheeks and asked softly.

"What did tae tae oppa do?"
And yn started complaining about her tae tae oppa.

"You know oppa tae tae oppa told ynie to do hunded sit-up-

"What hundred?I need to go and talk to that idiot"he said getting up while placing yn on the couch.

"No,kookie oppa,liste-

"Don't worry,princess he won't get angry at you"jungkook said while pecking her head and went towards taehyung's room.

"How can you do that,tae?she is just 4."he said as soon as he saw tae.
"Jungkoo-

"How can you make the kid do hundred sit-ups,for God sake tae,you can't be this hard to a kid"jungkook shouted loosing his cool.
Taehyung sighed.