CHAPTER 5 - Protective brother

Comment alot,guys..........

--------------------------

KIM JIMIN-26, DOCTOR

KIM TAEHYUNG-24,POLICE OFFICER

KIM JUNGKOOK-19, STUDENT

KIM YN-14, STUDENT

    "Kookie oppa,can you please sign this?"yn said while passing her detention slip to him.

    "You got into a fight"jungkook asked while reading the slip.

"That girl provoked me,oppa"yn said.

"I am not signing it"jungkook said keeping the slip down.

"Opp-

"You always do this,first you create troubles then you come to me with those slips,I am not helping you from now on"jungkook said.

"Oppa, please sign it, professor will call tae oppa if it won't be signed tomorrow"yn said begging.

"That's good then as only he can control you"jungkook said shrugging.

"Please,don't be like this,sign it na"yn said showing him her puppy eyes.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked up the slip.

"Just this time,okay?I will definitely inform hyung if it happened again"jungkook said while signing the detention slip.

"I won't fight again,promise"yn said while taking the slip back.

"Got into a fight,ha"Jimin said coming towards them while shaking his head.

"Who got into a fight?"taehyung asked I'm a stern voice while walking towards the three of them.

Yn gulped and looked towards jungkook.
Jimin chuckled looking at both of his younger siblings,they both were looking scared.

"H-hyung,that-

"What, jungkook?I just asked who got into a fight,can't you just simply answer me?"he asked getting serious.

Yn gulped and hid the detention slip in her hands.

"I did,hyung"jungkook said and taehyung looked at him sternly while jimin just shook his head knowing jungkook's tactics very well,'the kid always save her from taehyung'he thought while jumping in the conversation.

"The boy was bullying yn,so he got in the fight"jimin said making up a lie to save both of them from tae's anger.
Tae sighed.

"Next time inform me if something like this happens again,don't get into a fight"Tae said and went towards his room as he was tired and jungkook sighed in relief.

"Thank you oppa"yn mummbled while looking towards jungkook.

"I will one day surely die at hyung's hand because of you"jungkook commented.

----------------------------

Yn ran towards the jungkook's class and got in.

"Jungkook oppa"she shouted looking clearly panicked as well as scared.
Jungkook got up and went towards her immediately.

"What happened,yn?why are looking like this?"he asked worried.

"C-come with me"she mummbled and they both ran towards the corridor of the other wing.

"What were you doing in this wing?"Jungkook was enraged as it was the deserted side of college and students are not allowed there.

Yn signed towards the girl who was laying on the floor.