CHAPTER 9: MAFIA BROTHERS

GUYS, COMMENT NA.
LAST CHAPTER HAS ONLY 4 COMMENTS SO IF YOU LIKE MY WRITING THEN PLEASE DROP COMMENTS WHILE READING IT.

..............................

KIM SEOKJIN:29 years old,Mafia King but soft for his baby sister, doesn't get angry at her often.
KIM yoongi:28 Years old,part of the mafia
KIM HOSEOK:27 years old,part of the mafia,calm
KIM NAMJOON:26YEARS OLD,part of the mafia,
KIM JUNGKOOK:19 years old, student
KIM YN:16 years old,student, cheerful person,troublemaker,most comfortable with jk and scared of Suga

-------------------

"Am I in trouble?"she asked jungkook as soon as she stepped inside the house.

"Obviously you are,who told you to run away when hyung came to pick you up
ha"jungkook said while glaring towards her.

"I was scared,okay."she said.

"You shouldn't have bunked in the first place"jungkook said sighing.

"Why did you involved oppa's?"yn asked.

"Do you even know,how scared I got when I didn't found you in the class?you were not even picking up my calls,what do you think i should have done,ha?I can't believe you are blaming me,right now"jungkook said getting angry.

"Ok,I am sorry and i know it's my fault but please help me,now"she said almost begging.

She was scared of her older brother's anger.

"You know I can't do anything to help you now,you yourself invited trouble"jungkook said feeling bad for his little sister.

"Is jin oppa and hoby oppa angry,too?"she asked and jungkook nodded.

"You really made them angry"jungkook said.

"What will happen now?"she asked while looking towards jungkook with fear evident in her eyes.

"I will go and try to talk to them,I just hope Suga hyung has calmed down till now,he was fuming in anger."jungkook said.

"Kookie,save me, please"she pleaded.

"I will try my best,Kiddo.Go and wait in your room for now and please don't pull any tricks now,hyungs are already angry."he said

"I won't"she mumbled.

Jungkook went inside jin's office and found all his hyung's sitting there.

"Where is she?"Suga asked in his cold voice.

"In h-her room,hyung"jungkook couldn't help but stutter,the atmosphere of the room was really tense.

Namjoon got up and was about to go out when jungkook called him.

"Hyung"Namjoon's steps halted and he waited for jungkook to speak.

"She is already scared, Please"he said.

"Jungkook,you shouldn't take her side when she is wrong and she needs to be taught a lesson this time so don't interfere."hoseok said in a cold tone too that he doesn't use it often at least not on his siblings.

"I hope you got your answer,jungkook"Namjoon said while turning around.

"Jin hyung,she won't do anything like this again,i promise, please forgive her this time"jungkook said but jin shook his head disapprovingly.

"She shouldn't fool her guards and roam on the road alone,jungkook.It was dangerous and I can't let it go just like that"jin said sighing.

"Hyung,she went to Lisa's home,they were just hangin-