CHAPTER 2-MANIPULATED PT.2

COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AS I LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS......

"Come here,yn"Taehyung said straight looking into yn's eyes.

"O-oppa,n-no"yn stuttered.

"Yn I said come here"he said again.
Yn shook her head terrified looking at the shelf.

Taehyung took angry steps towards yn and hold her hand in a tight grip.

"Don't defy my orders,kid"Taehyung said
while holding yn's chin from his other hand.

Yn tried to nod her head but because of taehyung's grip on her chin she couldn't.

"Do you understand,i said don't defy me"
He said tightening his grip on yn's hand making her whimper in pain.

"Yes yes i understand"yn said fast.
Taehyung loosened his grip on her hand and leave her chin.

"Good,now come with me"he said while dragging her infront of the shelf which was filled with dreaded objects she has no idea about.
He turn her towards the shelf and leave her hand.

"Now,do you know,what are they and for what they are used ,little sister?"Taehyung asked and yn shook her head.

"Don't worry,i will tell you today,they are used to keep little defiant kids like you in line"taehyung said while picking up the first thing from the shelf.

"T-tae O-oppa no,so-sorry please"yn said while looking pleadingly towards taehyung.

"Not this time,yn"Taehyung said and hold her wrist.

"Now,do you know what it's called"Taehyung asked while swinging the thing infront of her.
she shook her head scared.

"Common give it a try"taehyung said.

"N-no, please"she tried again.

"I said give. It. A. Try,yn."he said.

"S-stick m-maybe"she said stuttering.

Taehyung took her wrist and opened her fingers with his hand.He caressed her palm and rested the thing on top of her palm making her terrified.

"O-oppa"she called.

"Wrong answer,kid.Its a cane"he said raising the cane,hitting on her palm.

Believe me he didn't even used half of his strength yet it was so painfull for her.

She yelped in pain and tried to took her hand back but couldn't take it because of taehyung's grip on her wrist.
Tears started flowing from her eyes and she started sobbing.

"It hurts,right?"Taehyung asked leaving her hand and putting the cane back in the shelf.
Yn nodded her head while rubbing her palm.

"Good,now moving on,tell me what's this"he said picking up the switch from the shelf.

"Please,you know that i don't know"she said sobbing.

"You are right that i know that you don't know but you know what kid there is no fun in straight up punishing you,so let's do this my way,now palm out and btw this is a switch"he said staring at yn.

"My hand h-hurts,ple-please o-oppa"she said while sobbing.

"Another palm"taehyung said calmly.
Yn gulped and showed her hand knowing very well she doesn't have any other option.

Taehyung rested the switch on her hand and hitted her.
He doesn't hit her hard.
He only used a little bit of force.
He knows how much a switch hurts and it can even make her bleed if he uses much strength and he doesn't wanted that but then also it was painful for yn as she never got punished let alone with a switch.