CHAPTER 14:Unwanted sister

COMMENT ALOT.........

_____________________________

Yn:14 years old, trouble maker,close to jungkook and taehyung,scared of jimin

Jungkook:20 years old, student, yn's partner in crime, yn's most favourite brother.

Taehyung:24 years old, doctor,has a soft corner for kids,love yn a lot,yn's second favourite brother.

Jimin:29 years old,Mafia king,known for his merciless killings,loves his little sister a lot but act stern at times,yn's oldest brother,always give empty threats to yn in order to scare the poor kid,yn is scared of him.

Lily:yn's cousin sister,living with them for three months, jealous of yn,want attention and will do anything to get it.

_______________________________

"Don't cry,kid"jungkook said sweetly while caressing her hair while engulfing her in a hug.

Yn broke the hug and looked towards jungkook with teary eyes.

"Why does he always do this to me,oppa?what did I ever do to him?"yn asked.

"I know tae hyung can be mean sometimes but he loves you alot,yn"jungkook said.

"Sometimes?"yn asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Ok,most of the time but still he is your brother"jungkook said.

"Yes,that's the only reason I am tolerating his torture"yn said.

"Torture,that's exaggerating"jungkook said.

"Just be in my place,then you will know"yn said.

"I understand but even you shouldn't have thrown your hands at her" Jungkook said.

"As if she wasn't throwing her hands at me,right?"yn asked sarcastically and jungkook sighed.

"You know what oppa,i should have known even if one day she will try to kill me,oppa will say 'yn you should have been careful or what did you do to make her angry?"yn said while pouting angrily.

"It's not like that-

"It is oppa,i know he will never take my side,you know when I tried to explain to him what actually happened but he just held my hand in a tight grip and dragged me in my room and threw me  in bed like I am some kind of animal not his one and onl- oh wait no no now I am not only one,right?He got a new sister"yn said while chuckling bitterly.

"She is just here for a few days,yn"jungkook tried to explain.

"It's already been more than 3 months,oppa and tae oppa has already scolded oh wait shouted at me more than  thousands of time,I really won't be surprised if he did raise his hand on me next time-

"He won't,yn.what are you even saying?He is tae hyung.your tae oppa,do you really think he will eve-

"Yes,i think he will and I am very much aware that he is capable of doing that-

"Now stop it,kid.You are being overly sensitive now.Tae hyung just didn't want lily to feel out of the place that's why he is doing that-

"AND WHAT ABOUT ME,H-

"ENOUGH"A loud voice boomed from behind yn and her breath hitched after hearing the voice.

"Hyung,when did you came?"jungkook asked.

"Go out jungkook"Jimin ordered while glaring at yn's back.

"Hyung,list-

"Jungkook,out"jimin ordered and jungkook stood up from the bed and made his way towards the door.