Chapter 11:mafia's brothers

Comment alot........

     Are you gone mad hyung?Sole caning?I mean seriously,how can you even think of it?DONT YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS?"Jungkook shouted while getting angry.

   "It's the only way-
Suga was speaking but jungkook cut him off.

    "No no no, please"jungkook said while shaking his head vigorously and a tear finally fell from his eyes.

   Suga sighed and hoseok got up and hugged him side ways.

  "Do you think I wanna do it,jungkook?Do you think I will be happy after seeing her in pain and crying and scared of me, obviously no right?but the think is that we don't have any fucking option"Suga said little agressivly.

"We will explain everything after we
killed that bastard"Suga said.

"But what about the pain,hyung?She never beared that much of pain ever in her life and on top of that namjoon hyung already went so harsh"jungkook said while wiping his lone tear with his hand.

"Jungko-

"ENOUGH"jin shouted not wanting his younger brothers to fight more.

"Jin hyung, please don't do this to her, please"jungkook pleaded.

Jin sighed sadly.

"It would be much worst kind of pain if she get caught by the enemy, jungkook"jin said.

"Hyung,you can't agree with thi-
Jhope started but jungkook cut him off.

"I have a plan"he said and all three of them looked towards.

"My kid won't have to bear any pain then and the purpose will be served too"jungkook said.

"What's going on in your head,jungkook?"Suga asked sternly.

Namjoon took yn infront of jin's office and put her down and just when he was about to open the door,they both heard a harsh sound with a high pitched scream which was of jungkook.

Yn immediately opened the door as soon as she heard jungkook's scream but the scene enfolded before her shook her to the core.

She was too stunned to even move.

Namjoon quickly came out of his shock and went towards his brothers but stopped when Suga gave him a reassuring look and jungkook blinked towards him.

Yn soon came out of the shock and ran inside the room.

She looked towards her jin oppa and hoby oppa who were looking like they could kill anyone right now.

She truly got scared seeing the sight in front of her.

Suga and jungkook were standing in the middle of the room and jin was whipping
Suga and hoby were whipping jungkook with the whip.They both were not wearing shirts and getting whipped on their bare back.

Jin was mercilessly hitting Suga nonstop but Suga wasn't even letting out a single scream on the other hand  hoby was whipping jungkook with normal strength  but then still jungkook back was already covered with red marks and he was screaming loudly as it was really painful for him but he knew that he could endure it.

Jin was about to hit suga again but yn ran towards Suga and stood in the middle of suga's back and the whip and let out a high pitched scream as she got terrified after seeing the whip that was coming towards her and going to Pierce her delicate skin in a second.

She closed her eyes tightly and covered her face with her hands...

Flashback-

"Hit me"jungkook said.

"Wha-

"Listen hyung,you wanna make her scared for real,right?Then beat me harshly in front of her and she will undoubtedly get scared, terrified even "jungkook said.

"No,she won't get much scared as she already knows how tough I am with others except her and that includes you too"Suga said sighing.

He really didn't want to give pain to his little sister.

"Let's do one thing,jin hyung whip me for some reason and she will be terrified as she doesn't expect to see you whipping any one of us."Suga said.

"Suga Hyung,I am closest to her age,our plan will work more efficiently if I get whipped instead as she will get more scared for me"jungkook said.

"Jin hyung,what do you think?"Hoseok asked jin.

"It's better than yn getting hits,let's do one thing,I will whip Suga and hoseok you hit jungkook"jin said.

"Yes,it's better I guess and she would really get scared after seeing her two calmest brothers angry"Suga said.

Jungkook nodded but he was looking a bit scared.

No doubt,he was ready to take thousands of hits if it means his little sister won't have to go through the pain but hoseok's hits can be brutal.

He only got a beating once from hoseok and it was the worst beating of his life,he never dared to anger hoby after that as he was indeed terrified of getting those brutal hits.

Hoseok looked towards jungkook and clearly saw the fear on his face.

He sighed as he understood that his baby brother was scared.

"Hoseok"jin called sternly and he looked towards jin.

"Don't go harsh on him"jin said as he sensed jungkook's fear too and hoby nodded.

"It's ok,hyung.I can endure it"

Jungkook said and quietly got up and brought the whip and handed it over to jin and hoseok.

They heard namjoon's footsteps outside and jungkook and Suga quickly took their shirts off and stood in front of both of their brothers.

Jin started first as hoby was hesitating.

Jungkook was not at fault and hoby doesn't often raise his hand on his younger siblings as he is calm most of the times so it was difficult for him to whip jungkook without his any mistake.

Suga didn't even flinch when the first hit landed on his back even though the hit was brutal.

Jin did give Suga hard hits as he knew that Suga can endure it,he has taken worse during the time of his training.

Hoseok makes his mind strong and strikes Jungkook's back with the whip.

Jungkook stumbled forward but quickly got back to his place.
.
"Kook"hoseok whispered.

Jungkook showed him a thumbs up sigh and told him to continue.

Hoseok started giving jungkook hits and he screamed so that yn can listen.

They heard a door opening sound and jin and hoby quickly masked their faces with an angry look and to make yn scared jin started hitting Suga hard and fast nonstop even some droplets of Blood was dripping from his back but he was standing there like a rock without making any sound.

To be continued...........

Question time-

1)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEIR PLAN?

2)DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE SCARED AND WON'T CAUSE ANY UNNECESSARY TROUBLE?

3)WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YN DID GET HIT WITH THE WHIP?
WOULD SHE BE ABLE TO ENDURE IT?

4)DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR JUNGKOOK AND SUGA?

5)FOR WHOM YOU FEEL MORE SYMPATHETIC TOWARDS-
YN
JUNGKOOK
SUGA
OR
JIN AND HOSEOK?