CHAPTER 15 - LOST SIS

I want comments,guys.
Please do comment.......

JIMIN- 28 YEARS OLD,MAFIA KING,CALM COLD AND CALCULATIVE.
INTIMIDATING, EVERYONE IS SCARED OF HIM.,HATES HIS MOM

TAEHYUNG- 26 YEARS OLD, SECOND HAND IN COMMAND IN MAFIA,JIMIN'S YOUNGER BROTHER.
HAS ANGER ISSUES,SHORT TEMPER,HATES HIS MOM.

JUNGKOOK - 21 YEARS OLD, STUDENT studying medicine
YOUNGER BROTHER OF TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN.
CALM ,SWEET AND SENSIBLE, DOESN'T GET ANGRY EASILY.
NEUTRAL ABOUT HIS MOM.

YN- 15 YEARS OLD
JUNGKOOK,JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG'S SISTER THEY HAVE NO IDIA ABOUT,LIVE WITH HER MOM

"Boss,we didn't find a lady there but this kid was in that house"The man said pointing towards the kid who was crying silently in the cell.

Jimin looked towards her and noticed that the girl is barely 14 or 15 years old,a fucking kid.

He doesn't torture kids,it's one of his rules and Kim jimin doesn't break his rules even for the women he was hell bent on finding.

"Bring her to the interrogation room"he ordered and went out,just a quick interrogation he thought.

He went towards the basin and washed his face and after calming down his anger,he went inside the interrogation room.

He dragged the chair from the corner of the room in front of the tied up kid and sat in front of her.

"Look up"he ordered in a cold voice and yn's head immediately shot up.

She looked towards him with her teary eyes.

She was terrified.

Some men just entered her house all of a sudden and dragged her there and threw her in the dark cell.

She kept crying but no one listened to her.

"I am going to ask some questions and I need answers"he said in a cold yet calm voice and she nodded.

"What were you doing in that house?"he asked.

"I-i live there"she answered stuttering.

"Alone?"he asked and she shook her head .

"M-mom"she mumbled,too scared and tired to form a full sentence.

"What is your mom's name?"He asked.

"K-kim sun hee"she mumbled and he closed his eyes in anger.

"W-what's your dad's name?"he asked with anger lacing in his voice.

"M-my d-dad,d-dont know,My m-mom Never told me"she mumbled terrified and a frown appeared on his face.

He got up and plucked some of her hairs out making her whimper silently.

He was going out when he heard her rumbling stomach.

He closed his eyes and looked towards the guards.

"Give her something to eat"he ordered and went out.

After some hours, Taehyung stormed into the basement with anger clearly visible on his face.

"Where is the girl?"he asked angrily and the guard pointed towards the interrogation room.

She was still in there as jimin didn't ordered to throw her in the cells again.

The guard gave her food and after she finished eating,he again tied her hands to the chair.

Taehyung entered inside the interrogation room and stared at yn angrily.

"Get me the whip"He ordered looking coldly towards her.

She looked up as soon as she heard someone's voice and saw an intimidating man standing there.

Taehyung looked more intimidating in her eyes than jimin and she was utterly terrified.

"Boss,the kid barely looks 15"His men hesitantly said and taehyung just glared at him with his icy look making him comply.

"Boss"he passed the whip while looking towards the kid with pity.

He literally cursed himself for bringing her here.

He found her in the house of the women he went to catch but unluckily the woman was not there and he found yn instead.

Taehyung went towards the cowering kid with a smirk on his face.

"I am not as patient as my brother,kid so if you don't want to taste this,answer me truthfully"He whispered in her ear while bending down making her shiver in fear.

"Where is Kim sun hee?"He asked emotionalessly.

"Eomma"she mumbled.

"She is your mom"Taehyung asked and she nodded scared.

"FUCKING BITCH"He shouted and turned around angrily.

"WHERE IS SHE?"He asked the kid.

"I-i really don't know- ahhh-

She shouted loudly as the long whip cut through her tender skin.

The only guard that was present turned around not wanting to see the poor kid suffer.

"I WANT AN ANSWER"Taehyung shouted making the kid cry louder.

"SHUT UP,JUST SHUT UP"He shouted.

"I don't know,i really don't know"she said crying hard making taehyung beyond angry and he gave her another hit making her yelp in pain.

Taehyung bent towards her and held her jaw in a tight grip.

"I don't like crying kids,kiddo and i especially don't like liars"he said and left her face with a jerk.

"Now now now,tell me where is that FUCKING BITCH?"He asked shouting.

"E-eomma didn't come home from two days,I don't know, really don't know"she said hiccupping badly.

"Fucking lier"He shouted while raising the whip high up again in anger but someone hold it from behind.

"WHO THE FUCK-

He shouted but cut off by a hard slap on his cheek.

"What the hell,hyung?"he asked angrily.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?"Jimin shouted and looked towards yn whose arm was bleeding due to the open wounds.

"Fuck"jimin mumbled and ran towards yn.

He quickly untied her ropes.

"What are you doi-

"JUST SHUT UP, TAEHYUNG"He shouted and quickly picked up yn and ran out of the basement who got unconscious the moment he loosened the rope of her wrist.

"Who is the girl upstairs?"Jungkook asked as he saw yn laying in jimin's bed but taehyung just shrugged off.

"Tae- wait what happened to your face?"he asked.

"None of your business"Tae said harshly.

"Hyung,did you get into a fight?"jungkook asked.

"I did it and he deserved every bit of it" Jimin said while coming inside.

"What's going on, hyung and what's the kid doing here?"he asked confused.

"She is our sist-

"STEPSISTER"Taehyung shouted and stood up angrily.

TO BE CONTINUED............

QUESTION TIME-

1)HOW WAS IT?

2)WILL TAEHYUNG REPENT FOR WHAT HE DID TO YN?

3)HOW SO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL React?

4)WILL JIMIN BECOME THE SENSIBLE BROTHER AND MAKE THEN UNDERSTAND?

WORDS:1006