Chapter Two: A Day In a Life of an Avenger

Edited this chapter for a dedication for loves_Loki... :)) Here's to show my gratitude for dedicating me in one of your stories :)) It's my first dedication, though... So, thanks you very much! :))

I'm sorry if I dedicated you in this chapter for this is the only one where Loki is present.... :))

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter... :))

========================

(Chapter Two: A Day In a Life of an Avenger)

He sits there, in the middle of the room, surrounded by a force field. His arms tied up in chains. He's least powerful without his scepter.

A man with blond hair walks in.

"Hello, Thor," says the prisoner, Loki. He smiles. "I hope you wouldn't mind if I don't call you brother because we aren't."

Thor gets closer to him. "Whatever you're thinking, Loki, you've always been a brother to me."

"If I'm your brother, why put me in a cage?"

"It's for your own good, brother."

Loki laughs. Then, he changes his expression. His voice gets louder. "I was never your brother! Odin lied to me! He chose you to be king instead of me! I deserve to rule!"

"I'm sorry, brother," says Thor, humbly. "You shouldn't be deceitful to be king."

"Why are you here?"

"I just thought you wanted someone to talk to you. And I thought you changed."

"I never did and I never will."

They both turn silent. Thor closes his eyes for a moment. He opens them and when he looks inside Loki's force field room, he isn't there anymore. Thor is frightened. But he isn't frightened to be a coward. He holds out his right hand and his hammer, Mjolnir flies to his hand. He takes a tight grip and readies himself. He turns to his back and he sees Loki. His hands are unchained.

"Loki, no!" says Thor.

Loki ignores him and walks to the exit. Thor throws Mjolnir to him. But, he manages to dodge.

Loki laughs. Then, he changes his expression again, "You think I'm stupid enough to be locked up in that cage?! Think again!" He exits the room and locks up Thor.

Thor tries to destroy the gate with Mjolnir but it's very strong to be broken. He kneels on the floor with his left knee.

Loki breaks into the weaponry. He takes his scepter from the table in the middle and destroys the wall heading to the room where the many of their energy source come from. He takes the tesseract from the farthest table. He runs away to the Bifrost.

Out of nowhere, Thor comes in. "Loki, stop!"

"Here we are again in the Bifrost Bridge. Where I fell before," says Loki.

"Where are you going to take the tesseract?"

"I am going back to Earth and have my revenge!"

Thor spins his hammer and goes near Loki. "Loki, please give me the tesseract. For the sake of everybody."

"Thor, you never learn!" boom Loki. Then he hits Thor with his scepter. Thor flies to the edge of the Bridge. He helps himself back up. He smashes Mjolnir to the Bridge and Loki flies back near him, letting go of his scepter and the tesseract. Thor spins his hammer to get the tesseract and the scepter. But, Loki teleports and stops Thor from getting those.