6: Maybe Like

"I think I like Seungmin."

Jisung choked on his sandwich, coughing excessively.

"Like, as a friend."

"WHAT," He shouted, making several people in the surrounding area glare at him. Muttering a half-assed apology, he focused his attention on Hyunjin.

"I'm so sorry, could you PLEASE REPEAT THAT?!" He shrieked, freaking out. "Are we really talking about Seungmin? Cold Seungmin? Mean asshole of a jerk Seungmin?"

"Yeah?"

"Well damn," Jisung sighed, leaning back in his chair, "Are you sure you like him? Haven't you only known him for a day?"

"Yep, I'm sure."

"Okay, how?"

Hyunjin inhaled loudly, "FirstofallhehasthemostbeautifuleyesI'veeverseenandaddedontothathiswholefaceissoamazinghislipslooksosoftandhisskinissosmoothandhissmileissoprettyandheglowshefuckingglowsohmygodandhisfashionsenseissogoodnottomentionhisfigureissoniceandhishairissosofttooandhisbedissocomfortableicouldsleepinitalldayhisvoiceissoniceespeciallywhenhesingshesoundslikeanangelfromheavenand-"

"OKAY, OKAY," Jisung interuppted, "maybe you should become a rapper."

Hyunjin shrugged shamelessly, "I know Seungmin doesn't feel the same way though."

Jisung thought for a moment, "Actually, I'm going to a party at my friend's house in a couple days. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I brought some guests. Seungmin will be there."

"A party? But-"

"Don't worry, I have a friend that specializes in dolling up other people," Jisung reassured.

Hyunjin looked uncertainly at Minho who had remained silent the whole time, the latter's eyes told to just go with his boyfriend's shit.

"Okay..."

"Perfect! I've got a special thing planned for you two!"

"Wait-"

"See you then Hyunjin! Byeeee!"

"What did I just sign up for..."

__________

Two nights later, Jisung banged on Seungmin's door. The latter answered the door immediately, raising an eyebrow.

"We'll be ready soon!" Jisung chirped excitedly, dragging another person in. As Seungmin was heading back to his room, Hyunjin stood up from the couch.

"Hi Hyunjin! This Lee Felix! He's a real pro at makeup," Jisung said proudly, showing the younger boy. Felix beamed, waving cheerfully. Hyunjin grinned, waving back.

"Don't make Hyunjin even uglier than he already is," Seungmin said dryly, not looking up from hi book.

"Don't worry, you won't be able to keep your mind off of me by the time we're done," Hyunjin teased. Seungmin scoffed skeptically and shut the door to his bedroom behind him loudly.

Felix scooted over to Hyunjin, unpacking a large bundle of palettes and products.

"Let's get started~" He sang, whipping out a brush

__________

After a short 30 minutes, Hyunjin had soft pink and different shades of maroon painted on his lids, with rose gold glitter dusting his lids. His lips were stained a soft pink, matching the blush scattered on his cheekbones.

 The door clicked open and his roommate walked out. Seungmin was dressed in a severely unbuttoned black sheer collared shirt and black leather pants with leopard print in a stripe down the sides. His eyes were framed by darkened lashes and minimal brown eyeshadow. 

Their eyes met and Hyunjin sucked in a breath harshly.

 He was so beautiful.

Sinfully so.

"He's so whipped," Jisung whispered loudly to Felix, who giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Uh...y-you look...nice." Hyunjin finished lamely. Seungmin stared at him.

"You too." He replied shortly. They all just sort of stood there, waiting for someone to say something. Suddenly Jisung's phone rang, picking it up his shrugged at Felix's questioning look.

"Oh...are you sure? I mean...........yeah they are but..................................fine." He said cautiously. Turning back to everyone else, he jerked his thumb to the door.

"Let's get going, apparently Chan has prepared a surprise for everyone." He said.

The car ride was long and insufferable. Hyunjin kept stealing glances at Seungmin, who in return stared uninterestedly out the window.

It was clearly going to be a long night.