14: Sleep Tight

Seungmin awoke to light breaths on the back of his neck. A steady source of warmth pressed against his back. Snuggling closer to the heat, Seungmin let out a long sigh of satisfaction. Until he noticed the arm wrapped loosely around his waist.

It belonged to Hyunjin.

The younger stilled as he took in their position.

They were laying on their sides, with Hyunjin's body behind his. The latter's face was buried in the back of Seungmin's neck, and their legs were tangled up with the bedsheets. It looked like entirely like something else.

Seungmin could feel Hyunjin's lips pressed to the nape of his neck and fire spread through his veins. He tried to squirm out of the older's grip, but he tightened his grip on his waist. Seungmin let out a small yelp as Hyunjin pulled him back against his chest.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin murmured against Seungmin's skin.

"Nowhere," He replied, swallowing thickly.

"That's what I thought."

Sliding a hand up to Seungmin's shoulder, Hyunjin traced the outline of his collarbones through his pajamas.

"What are you doing?" The younger demanded, fighting down another blush.

Hyunjin grinned, "I'm practicing for the love contest tonight."

Seungmin froze, "Shit! I forgot!" Tearing out of the older's arms, albeit hesitantly, Seungmin dashed to his closet.

Hyunjin rubbed his eyes, trying not to laugh at the way the younger rifled through his clothes.

"Calm down," He joked, making Seungmin stop and glare at him, "you signed us up for this, remember?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "That doesn't mean I don't have the right to be prepared. We should probably get there early, Eun and Ari are waiting for us."

Hyunjin blinked, "Wait, you actually remembered their names?"

Seungmin stared coldly at him.

"Jeez...anyways, calm down. We have all morning," Hyunjin teased, sitting all the way up and dragging a hand through his hair.

"Hyunjin," Seungmin sighed, "look at the clock." He pointed at the small alarm clocked positioned at the edge of his dresser.

Hyunjin glanced at its small face, "Shit."

It read 4:00 pm.

"Did we do anything last night that made us REALLY tired?" Hyunjin asked, suggestively raising his eyebrows. His question was answered with an embroidered pillow to the face.

"Shut up," Seungmin spat, his cheeks dusted pink. 

Hyunjin laughed, clear and bright, his whole face lighting up.

Seungmin watched him, mouth slightly open.

"You're drooling," Hyunjin taunted, causing Seungmin to send an icy glare in his direction.

"Cute..." The older muttered under his breath.

"HWANG HYUNJIN HURRY UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE."

"Okay, okay."

Okay so I lied on the last chapter TT

But I PROMISE I'm trying

Also the next few chapters with be mostly fluff, hopefully

So brace your hearts MWAHAHAHA

~(=^..^)