7: AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

They arrived at a house that was bursting with lights from the inside. A man opened the door to greet them.

"Hey guys! You made it! Come on in, we're starting the game soon."

"Game?" Hyunjin asked, tilting his head.

"Oh, you're the guest Jisung brought! My name's Chan. Every party, our friend group plays truth or dare," He explained in a slight Australian accent. Herding everyone in, their senses were filled with the smell of alcohol and the sounds of several people doing karaoke.

"Guys! It's time!" Chan yelled, beckoning the four to follow him. Two other people gathered near them in a large spot on the floor. Introductions were passed loosely throughout the circle of seated people. Hyunjin learned that the fox look alike's name was Jeongin and the shorty's name was Changbin. Everyone was eager to start, so Felix spoke up.

"I'll go first! Jeongin! Truth or dare?" He asked, propping his chin on his fist.

"Truth," The youngest said, being careful.

"Aww," Felix pouted, "anyway, hmmm, craziest place you've gotten laid."

Jeongin flushed bright pink and the other group member snickered.

"Um...um," He stuttered, desperately trying to spit out words,"my bosses office." He said in a barely audible voice.

"Was it with your boss?" Jisung pried, genuinely curious.

"......No."

"Anyways," He said, brushing it off, "Jisung, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you sit in Minho's lap for the rest of the game."

Jisung got up and plopped himself onto Minho's legs, resting comfortably, as though he'd done it a thousand times already. Hyunjin saw him looking at him and quickly averted his eyes.

"Seungmin, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to play the pepero (pocky) game with Hyunjin."

Hell no.

Hyunjin entered panic mode as Seungmin stood up to grab a packet of pepero. Returning quickly, he tore open the package and placed one end of a chocolate coated biscuit in his mouth and beckoning for Hyunjin to move closer.

"Let's get this over with?" He muttered, his teeth taking hold of the other end of the stick. Felix stood up to get a bucket of popcorn, and Jisung motioned for the younger to get him one too. The group watched with wide eyes, as the two in the center slowly ate their way towards the middle of the snack.

The piece of pepero was getting smaller and smaller. Seungmin began to grow frustrated at Hyunjin's slow pace and cupped the back of the other's head with his hand. The other members giggled and kicked their feet, sharing knowing glances at each other.

Once Hyunjin felt the soft brush of Seungmins lips on his, he leaned away sharply. His face was definitely on fire.

Seungmin took the small piece of chocolate flavoured biscuit and measured its size. Turning to Jisung, he tilted his head as if challenging him.

"Is two centimeters good enough for you?" He asked, throwing the crumb away.

"Fiiine," Jisung drawled, smirking at Hyunjins still red face.

"Felix, truth or dare?" Seungmin asked, leaning his head on his knees.

"Dare," Felix responded boldly.

"I dare you to play spin the bottle for one round."

Felix grabbed an empty soju bottle next to him as though he'd been waiting for someone to say that. He spun it quickly, eyes fixed on the direction it began to slow down. Everyone leaned in, curiosity and anticipation written all over their faces.

The bottle eventually slowed down and stopped right at...

Hyunjin

Are both the Hyunlix and Seungjin/Hyunmin fans happy now?

~(=^..^)