13: Nighty Night

Seungmin lay curled in his bed, his internal thoughts battling with each other.

Why does it feel familiar when I'm around him? He wondered. He had just recovered from the night's earlier events, and he brushed a hand softly over the spot that Hyunjin had pressed his lips to.

 Seungmin groaned, blushing and burying his head in his pillow in embarrassment.

 His stomach churned, for the first time in his life, he'd felt...alive. His heart had almost burst. Sleep danced just out of Seungmin's reach and he sat up frustrated. Throwing off the blankets, he slowly opened the door to his room and peeked into the living room.

 Hyunjin slept on his side peacefully on the couch, an arm draped under his head.

 Crouching before him, Seungmin traced his features with his gaze. Marveling in the older's beauty, he leaned closer. The night was shining through the windows as Seungmin carefully tucked a stray piece of Hyunjin's hair behind his ear.

"Mmmm," Hyunjin murmured, shifting in his sleep and slowly opening his eyes, "Seungmin?" 

The younger shot backwards, face burning.

Hyunjin drowsily gazed up at him, "Go back to bed, it's late."

"I couldn't sleep," Seungmin muttered, looking away.

Hyunjin hummed and sat up, "Okay? What does that have to do with me?"

"Could..." Seungmin trailed off, "uh, could you...um...maybe..."

"What is it," The older demanded, tilting his head impatiently.

"C-Could you...sleep with me?" Seungmin asked, almost dying of embarrassment.

Hyunjin's eyes softened, "Sure."

"I underst-what?!" The younger gaped, not expecting the other's answer. Hyunjin stood up stretching and began walking towards the bedroom.

"Come, I'm tired."

Seungmin took a deep breath and followed him into his room. They lay on opposite sides of the bed, one of them was blushing so hard he thought he might combust.

"Um...g-good..." Seungmin began.

"What is it this time?" Hyunjin sighed.

"G-Good night...Hyunjin."

The older was quiet.

"Good night, Seungmin," He whispered.

The space between them felt like nothing, a line that could be easily breached. They fell asleep to each other's soft breathing, the scent of lemons and daisies mingling in the midnight air.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

I was super busy this week TT but I promise the next chapter will bel longer...I think

~(=^..^)