serious fight

Isha pov.......
I was walking to my class alone because BP and IU went to an important mission so i am all alone today. I was walking peacefully but that's when someone came infront of me.
Jake: oh hi Isha.
Isha:hi you are new student right?
Jake: yes actually i want to ask you will you come with me today and just hangout with me?
Isha:umm i don't think i have time bu-.
Jake: please isha please.
Isha: ( sigh) okay.
Jake: thankyou.( Left)
Jungkook: what was he saying?
Isha:(holding her chest) yah! Don't scare me like that.
Jungkook: i asked what he said?(serious)
Isha:why?
Jungkook: isha why don't you tell me already.(getting fustrated)
Isha: why are you getting fustrated?
Jungkook: you are taking the talks to far so just tell me what he said?

Isha: ( sigh) 1 don't act like protective brother 2 never ever in your life talk to me like that and he didn't said anything he just said if i can go and hangout with him that's it.
Jungkook: you are not going with him.( Serious)
Isha: and why mr. Jungkook.( Irritated)
Jungkook: you are not and that's it do you understand.( Serious)
Isha: why are you acting so protective suddenly?
Jungkook: i said what i said now don't you dare to disobey me isha.( Serious, saying that he went to his class)
Isha:( gritting her teeth) he is just too much some times.

After school..................
Jake: oh hey isha let's go and hangout.
Iaha: not in the mood right now.( Saying that isha went towards Jimin's car)
Jimin: hey ishu how was your day? ( Sweetly)
Isha: i don't want to talk about it.
Jimin: what happened?
Isha: (silent)

Jimin: okay how about a chocolate shake?
Isha: hmm.
Jimin: now tell what happened?
Isha: he always act like protective brother i don't like it but today he even yelled at me just for a small matter.(pout)
Jimin: oh so Jungkook yelled at you that's all.
Isha: what! It's not that's all. He was talking rudely he...........he never talk to me like that.
Jimin: hey don't be sad he must be just said.
Isha:............
Jimin:(sigh)

At home..................
Suga: welcome bub.
Isha: oppa~
Suga: yes.
Isha: oppa i want to eat rameon.
Suga: wait for 5 minutes i will make it.
Isha was laying on the couch but that's when the front door open by Jungkook and Taehyung, Taehyung take a seat next to isha but Jungkook didn't said anything and went to his room.

Taehyung: what happened to him?
Isha: i don't care how he behave.
Taehyung:huh? Did something happened between you two.
Isha:(didn't say anything and went to her room)
After 30 minutes............
Isha was doing her homework but she flinched when someone came in her room without knocking.
Isha: yah!! How dare you came in without knocking.
Jungkook:come with me ( serious, cold)(hold her tightly with her wrist)
Isha: Jungkook what happened? Ah! Jungkook it's hurting.
Jungkook didn't said anything and take you to his room and leave your hand while pushing you a little.
Isha: Jungkook what happened why are you -
Jungkook: just shut up with your drama already isha! (Shouting)
Isha: what are you saying?
Jungkook: you are asking me huh? You should know it by yourself.
Isha: but what happened tell me?
Jungkook: you want to know? So listen why did you telling Sia about us?

Isha: what i telled her?
Jungkook: wow! Just wow! You are acting like a innocent girl now.
Isha: Jungkook don't you dare to talk like this to me.
Jungkook: oh so how should I talk to you? First you telled Sia that we are brother and sister and now acting all innocent.
Isha: i didn't telled her.
Jungkook: oh so she got to know by someone else, your friends were not at college today and she told me you said we are siblings?
Isha: first i didn't told her and second what of someone told her why are you so angry huh? Don't you want her to know that we are siblings why?
Jungkook: yes, i don't want her to know we are siblings.
Isha: why? Because i look like an outsider, i don't look like a rich girl, i don't waste money no useless things huh why don't you wanted to tell her?
And why don't to want others to also not know about me huh? Why?.
Jungkook: huh? Now emotional drama starts. What do you want isha? Huh? Why are you always there to ruin my life? First you killed my bestfriend. Because of you isha my bestfriend died. (Shout)

Because of Jungkook's shouting others also came running.
Jin: what happened why are you twins shouting?
Isha:(tears are flowing continuously) i never thought Jungkook you will be the one going to hurt me this much but the reality really hurts and sorry for being your twin. (Wiping her tears isha ranned to her room and locked it)
Suga: what happened here did you both fight again?
Hobi:isha!( Hobi, rm, tae went to isha's room to see her and ask her what happened because it's not a small matter today)
Jimin: Jungkook why was isha crying? ( Jimin asked with a scary look because jimin can't see isha crying)
Without even caring what others were saying Jungkook picked up his car keys and went outside the house.
Jin: Jungkook where are you going now?
Suga: its not a small matter today.
Jin: i think so.
Jimin:(sigh) i hope isha don't do anything crazy.

Isha pov..........
I came to my room while crying continuously i can't help but the tears are coming continuously, i never thought Jungkook will bring up the past again. I locked the door and went inside the bathroom.

Flashback.............(Jungkook, isha's age- 7)
They were in school when a group of mafias came in the school, and they started killing kids and taking them hostage, in that fight Jungkook's bestfriend died Jungkook though isha pushed his bestfriend and because of that push Jungkook's bestfriend was killed by a mafia. But how knows that isha didn't push Jungkook's bestfriend.

End...............

Isha pov.......
I went to my bathroom on the shower and sat there and started crying many will think i am a cry baby but when your own brother will claim that you kill someone which you didn't and they don't trust you is ................like a dagger going inside your heart.
Jungkook the one who saves you from the problems, stands with you in your bad times is the one who called you a killer. Isha was crying she can't stop crying. After like 20 minutes she came out of her bathroom and changed her clothes as the old one's were wet.
She was sitting on her bed pressing her lips together tightly to not cry again but the tears never stopped.
You were about to go the balcony to get some fresh air but there was a knock on your door Isha knew that there must be one of her brothers or a maid.
Isha wiped her tear and opened the door. Suga and hobi was there at the door.
Isha:oppa do you need anything.( Fake smile)
Isha Don't want her brothers to worry about her over a fight with Jungkook.

Suga: bub what happened? Were you crying? (He saw tears in her eyes)
Isha: no oppa i was just........ doing my homework that's it.(smile)
Hobi: bubble don't lie. we know you were crying.
Isha: i was j-just......sorry.(lower her head and let out a small sob)
Suga and hobi came inside her room and made her sit on the bed and they kneel down infront of her.
Isha:o-oppa i am s-sorry (crying)
Suga: no no you are my bubble na don't cry.(hug her tightly)
Hobi: and why are you saying sorry bub?
Isha:(hiccup) because i killed Jungkook's bestfriend in school back when we were small.
Suga and hobi was shocked because isha was crying because of something she didn't did.
Hobi: hey don't cry you didn't kill anyone bub.
Isha: Jungkook said i killed his friend i always ruin his life.
Suga: no you didn't bub he said because he was angry.

Isha: but i think he was right i am always there to ruin his life, i killed his best friend, why i am his twin i wish i was never born-.
Hobi & Suga: ISHA!! (both hobi and suga yelled)
Suga: never say that again.
Hobi: never say that we life for you isha, don't ever say that and if you i will never forgive you.(hug her)
Isha:(crying)
After few minutes hobi didn't feel any movement from isha.
Hobi: she is sleeping.
Suga: hmm.
Suga lay her down on her bed and cover her with duvet and was about to go but stopped when he touched her forehead.
Hobi: what happened?
Suga: she has fever she again taked shower this late.(sigh)
Hobi: (sigh) let's tell jin hyung.
Downstairs.................
Jin: what happened? Did she telled you?
Suga: she didn't tell us full thing but Jungkook said she is the killer of his bestfriend.
Hobi: and jin Hyung she has fever it's not that high so please give medicine.
Jin: hmm.
All except jin:(sigh)
Taehyung: its not a small matter.
Jimin: you Jungkook never think before saying anything.
Rm: was she crying?
Suga: hmm her eyes were red because of crying. She will catch cold i think.
J

Author note..........
I know its a long story and it's not that good as you guys want but i tried my best so sorry if i didn't do that good ..........
Bye.........