Fight

3rd person pov..........

It's been 2 weeks and now Isha is fully fine and Jungkook has also recovered from his injuries.
And today she is going to ber University, she woke up and did her morning routine and weared this and went downstairs.

When she went downstairs she saw Suga talking to some bodyguard and men and as soon as they heard her voice they all hung there head low as they don't have permission to look at her

She came and sat on the floor, infront of Suga and handled him a rubber band.
Isha: oppa hair.
He started doing her hairs.
Suga: done.
Isha went towards the kitchen then and sat on the counter and grabbed a apple.
Jin: morning princess.
Namjoon: morning bub.
Isha: morning oppa.
Hobi: did you take your medicine?
Isha: mm hmm.
Jimin: eat your breakfast then eat the medicine.
He said giving her the waffles.

She ate and then said.
Isha: oppa.
Jin: yeah.
Isha: why did you all become mafias?
All her brothers look at her.
Isha: I-i mean.
Jin: because we want to protect you from our business enemies.
Suga: because we don't want others to treat you like they treated us.
Hobi: because people started treating us like we were nothing.
Rm: to become ourselves we became mafia.
Jimin: and also as Dad and mom was mafia king and queen so we have to become a mafia someday.
Isha: what about me?
Taehyung: what do you mean?
Isha: i mean i want to become a mafia too.
Jungkook: No.
Isha: why?
Jin: because it's dangerous and we can't let you become mafia.
Suga: it's not a path everyone should follow, it's like a blackhole if you entered it you have to kill many people and it nevers stops even if you want it to.
Isha look down and gulped.
Isha in her mind: what will i say when they will got to know i am a mafia too. God please.....

Jungkook: let's go or we'll be late.

Time skip.......

The whole day went like that only.
Now it was lunch, Isha was about to go to the cafeteria with IU and BP. But when she saw students running to somewhere so she ask one girl.
Isha: what happened why are they running.
Girl: Jungkook is beating someone.
She said causing Isha to run from there very fast, BP and IU followed her, she went to the basketball court and there he was Isha pushed everyone in the crowd to go inside to stop Jungkook but when she went inside she saw she never wanted to saw.
Jungkook was beating but not a boy but a girl.......
Isha's eyes widened and she runned towards Jungkook and said.
Isha: Jungkook leave her!!!!
Jungkook didn't listened and was still kicking her.
Isha pushed Jungkook with all her force and sat next to the girl and take her hand i her hand and tried to find her pulses.
She closed her eyes and take the girl to BP and IU.
Isha: take her to nurse office.
Isha turned around to see a angry Jungkook she went towards him and Slapped him, the slap was too powerful causing his face to turn on his right side.
Jungkook was soo shock so as the students.
Isha: ARE YOU FRIKING OUT OF YOUR MIND.
Jungkook just look down and didn't said anything.
Isha: AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL HERE DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE, GET TEH FUCK OUT!!!