Planned or coincidence

Next morning......

Hobi and jimin already went to home to rest while suga and Taehyung came fo look after the twins as they will be discharged tomorrow evening or in the afternoon......
Jin and Namjoon were out for some work......

Isha was eating her porridge while Jungkook was watching a Fully video on his phone....... Isha's mind was fully on the incident that happened in the university....she can't slide it.
She was not paying attention when her hand accidently touched the bowl of porridge and it fall over her hand, she yelleped in pain as it was a little hot..
Suga immediately wiped her hand and said in the strict voice with a little worried.

Suga: where is your mind huh!?
Isha looked down and took her hand back from suga and wiped the remaining amount pf porridge that fell over her hand. Suga cleaned the bed table and put it aside, Jungkook looked at her but didn't said anything because he know she is already pissed ofd and he is going to saying anything, she is gonna cry or will hit him with anything her hand get.

So he thought to shut his mouth.
Suga sat infront of her and said.
Suga: tell me.
Isha took a deep breath and shook her head, Taehyung came and sat on the chair next to her bed with a comb.
He started combing her hairs and started braid it....
Taehyung: tell us Ishu.
Isha: about yesterday's incident.
Suga: hmm.
Isha: it wasn't any accident I think.
Jungkook: i also had that thing in my mind Hyung i also don't think it was any accident?

Taehyung: we know, that's why jin and Namjoon Hyung is searching for any clue...
Suga: don't stress yourself both of you, we are here to look after the matter hm.
He said smiling and caressed her cheeks.
Taehyung: done.
Isha: thankyou tae.
Jungkook: suga hyung i am bored here please let me use my phone.

Suga: no way, Jin Hyung strictly prohibited u both from using phone.
Jungkook pout and sighed.
Jungkook: i am bored here.
Suga: then want to take some fresh air?
Jungkook: yeah i really want some fresh air, i am tired of this medicine smell.
Suga: do you want to come Ishu?
Isha shook her head while smiling, Jungkook went with Suga while Isha was just sitting while seeing the TV.

Meanwhile......

Jin was sitting while namjoon was going through the information about the teacher.
Namjoon: Mr.lee, a man in his early 40's, his family only has a wife and daughter his parents had died recently due to heartattack.

He used to woke in yeong university but because of something he left from there and joined twin's University two days ago.......
Jin: any other information?
Namjoon: no, we will got to know more after meeting him.
Jin: hmm, then let's go.

Jin: tell us the one who ordered you and we will leave you without even hurting you or your family.
Mr.lee: s-sir i am so sorry but i d-dont know the one who asked me to do that all, some people came in my house and killed my p-parents and threatened me to do their work or they will kill my wife and daughter.

He said while begging Jin, namjoon who was sitting on the couch with a gun in his hand put the gun back and kneeled down infront of mr.lee's daughter.
Namjoon: hello.
Hayi: h-hello ahjushi....
Namjoon: hey you don't need to be scared hmm, we will not hurt you. Will you please tell me did someone came here?
The girl nodded and said.
Hayi: three uncles came and........and killed my grandmother and grandfather....t-they then went away.
Jin smiled and caressed her head and went outside of the house of the teacher.

Jin: it's only waste of time asking them, call yoongi and tell him to hack the CCTV footage of this convenience store.
Jin said to namjoon looking at the convenience store which is next to mr.lee's house.
Namjoon nodded and called yoongi.
Namjoon: Hyung we have a meeting with mr.joe.
Jin: okay.