Unnie?

Author pov..........

So let's start with the past.......of Isha......... Isha was only 15 years old....

Kim Juwon........she was Isha's and BTS's cousin sister........she was Nara's sister, Isha was one year younger then juwon, they both were like twin sisters who don't look same they both were same in all things....they both loved eachother like hell no one can even tell or show they both love eachothers....but one day everything changed, Isha changed she became a girl who blamed herself for everything.

No one can even express the love between them.
If Isha liked something and juwon too, so juwon will give that thing to Isha same as Isha, she will give everything to juwon.

But Isha never knew someday she will be standing in a graveyard. Tears flowing she tried to stop them but no they never stopped why? She also don't know..... maybe because it's all because of her? If she would have been a little stronger she would have saved her sister, she hated herself for being weak for being useless.......

If she would have asked Juwon that night what was bothering her then this day would have never come.
But being a only 15 years old what can she do?
But now regretting is of no use, she has to take revenge for killing Juwon.

Isha was also traumatized by this incident, she used to get scared to go outside of her house, she gets panic attacks at night all of a sudden.

Jungkook used to cry because of seeing her like this...her condition broke her brothers like hell.

Many therapy were giving to her....
She used to become a quiet girl.

Isha also got in depression...

Isha's mother sended Isha to India for almost a year to get her mind free.

Her brothers used to give her extra care and love.
They were also sad about Juwon's death.

But a truth no one knows except the Kim's.........

' that Juwon was not Nara's real sister '

"She was adopted by Nara's parents"

But also a truth no one knows.......

The night Juwon died it was planned but not for Juwon, it was planned to kill Isha........

Juwon and Isha use to go to the same school same goes to jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Isha and juwon always shared everything with eachother, but something was within Juwon which she didn't wanted to tell Isha.

Someone was there who was bothering Juwon..................................
And that someone was the reason on Juwon's death.....

Isha was traumatized because she saw her unnie, sister, her bestfriend getting 'raped' infront of her, getting abused infront of her, that day Isha changed she can't change the past but can change the future right?
So she choosed the mafia path....which she never wanted...
She did so that girls like Juwon should not get abuse, raped and touched impropriety.

She became a heartless person when she is in her mafia world....

She is a girl who lost her sister, and now will burn the one's who will touch a single girl without her permission.....