Let's put an end to this

The Hyung line went to the headquarters to see the person who edited those nonsense pics.....

Jin the eldest who is the calmest person in the family is not raging with angry.....this isn't the first time he is angry but this angry will surely kill thr person and everyone knows it.....
How much Jin stay calms but still he is the most dangerous person as being an eldest child of the family and also the Mafia King of the whole mafia Empire, he is known for his ruthless and dangerous behaviour...no one thing to messes with him because they know one order from Jin and the whole BTS brothers will surely be ready to put the bullets in the head of the person......

Meanwhile
.....

Jungkook, Taehyung, jimin, Isha and sohee was sitting in the audience, jong suk the archery master was ready to shoot the arrow...... everyone held their hearts......he only need 20 points to win...... everyone was ready to jump from their seat, except the kim brothers.....who were least interested in this but were there for their sister who love seeing that boy name jong suk.....

And soon jong suk left the arrow and..........he lost the game....just by 10 points, if the arrow would have been a little us he would have been won the match....
Isha sighed looking at jong suk who was now cursing himself for loosing the match.

Timeskip......

The day went like this......but the thing was that sohee, their evil cousin was with them to annoy them...

Isha came inside the house and straight went inside her room to fresh up as she was tried enough because of this hectic day.........

Isha fresh up and weared this.

(Imagine anything but i will prefer the first or sixth one)

Isha came downstairs in the kitchen and sat on the counter and took a packet of chips.
Isha: ma where is Jungkook and others?
Ma: Jungkook is at the terrace while others are at the company because there was a important work.
Said her mom while making dinner.....

Isha nodded and went towards the terrace while eating the chips.....

She stepped out of the room which is at the terrace and saw Jungkook was there standing but.........
Smoking.......he was smoking.
Isha smirked and took her phone out, she made a little noise by the gate and when Jungkook turned around she immediately clicked the picture.... Jungkook's eyes widened and he threw the cigarette and looked at Isha who was now smirking while walking towards him.
Jungkook: Ishu my sweet si-
Isha: a new phone.
Jungkook: huh?

Isha: i want a new phone Jungkook-ahh.
Jungkook rolled his eyes. And said.
Jungkook: yah!! I don't have that much money.
Isha: lier lier pants on fire!!
She said pointing her finger at him.
Jungkook: really Isha i don-
Isha took out her phone and showed him the picture.
Isha: this picture is in HD you know....
Jungkook sighed.
Jungkook: oKay fine!!! I will buy you now delete the pic.
Isha: first phone then picture.
She said and same towards him and sat on the couch which is settled on the terrace.
Jungkook: Isha i am already stressed please don't bother me, please go.