accident

Morning.............(7:32am)

I woke up and saw what i am late for my University and now i am getting ready while wearing my hoodie fastly.
I went downstairs to see my oppas except Jungkook and jimin, Taehyung oppa.
Jin: morning princess.
He said smiling and coming from the kitchen while holding a Sandwich in his hand.
Isha: morning oppa and bye.
Isha said running towards him, kissed him on his cheeks taked the sandwich and put it in her mouth and tried to wear her shoes while jumping.
Rm: (laughing) she really looks cute.
Suga: she is in rush, she is really late today.
Hobi: want me to drop you shine?
Isha: no oppa and bye see ya!!
Jin: (sigh) she will never change.

Now Isha was driving her car as Jungkook left with his bike and jimin and Taehyung life with their car.
She reached her University and she is late.
Isha: please please god please don't let that grumpy teacher come before me he will scold me without any reason.
Isha prayed as she was running towards her class.

She reached her class and today was her lucky day the teacher was not there she runs towards IU and sat next to her.
Isha: (put her head on the desk and sigh) ahh i am on time.
Iu: woah you really are i thought you will be late.

Time skip................(it was 3:21pm)
Isha was sitting in her class while the teacher was teaching but she felt something uneasy she was feeling like something bad is going to happen.
She was having a bad feeling it's like she was feeling suffocated.
She sighed and drinked some water but she still was having the uneasy feeling, she was now getting too much worried she stands up and runned out of the class she runs towards Jimin's class and went inside without knocking.
Isha: K-Kim Jimin?
Isha said Jimin comes towards her running so as Taehyung.
Isha, Jimin and Taehyung went outside of the class.
Jimin: Ishu what happened why are you here your clas-
Isha: o-oppa you are ok right?
Jimin: yeah bub what happened?
He asked worried as she was breathing heavily and was looking worried.
Taehyung: shh first calm down baby then tell.
Isha: (a tear left) i-i don't know what is h-happening, it's just i am......
Taehyung hugged her seeing her this worried and panic.
Taehyung: shh it's okay don't worry breathe like i am doing bub see try to breathe.
He said rubbing her back as she was breathing heavily.
Isha: where is J-jungkook?
Jimin: he went to the company he said he got an important work.
Isha: please c-call him oppa.
Jimin dialled Jungkook's no. But he didn't receive any response, he then called Jin's no. And he picked up a few seconds later.

Jimin after talking to jin said.
Jimin: Jungkook got into an accident!
Isha: w-what,where,what hospital?
Isha asked while running towards Jimin who was few meters away from her.
Jimin: no Ishu hyung said you should stay at home he will bring Jungko-
Isha: please oppa i want to see him.
Isha said hugging him, he sadly sigh and looked at Taehyung, Taehyung nodded and jimin said.
Jimin: hmm okay.

Hospital..........

Jungkook was still inside the room where doctors were seeing him, Hyung line was waiting outside the room that's when Isha came running but she went to the room and stand there while putting a hand on the door.
Jin: Ish-, jimin!
Jimin: Hyung she didn't listened.
Suga: let it be she will not listen.
They all look at her while she was standing and looking at Jungkook wgo was inside by a small window.
Rm went towards her and put a hand on his shoulder and said.
Rm: bub what happen-
But he was cut off by a hug, Isha hug him tightly she cried whole hartley.
Rm: shh bub it's okay he is okay he is totally fine.
Isha: N-no he is not (sob) i can feel his pain.
All was sad seeing their only shine crying like this. After sometime doctor came.
Jin: doctor how is he?
Doctor: he is fine now he is not injured badly only his head was hurted and it's not too deep but he shouldn't eat crunchy foods and all he should only go on a liquid diet.
Jin: hmm okay but can we see him.
Doctor: after we change his room.

Everyone went inside the room and saw Jungkook sleeping as doctors gave him sleeping injection.
Isha went towards him and stand on the right side of the bed.
Isha sat down on a chair and held his hand.
Isha: kookie~.
Isha said causing her brothers to get emotional as they both always fight but loved eachother more than anything.
Hobi: Ishu come let's eat something.
Isha: no i don't want to.
Hobi look at Jin.
Jin: Ishu see Jungkook won't be happy if he saw you not eating anything.
Isha: oppa i am not in a mood please.
Jimin: bub you didn't ate anything.
Isha look down and said.
Isha: okay i will eat but after you will you all go eat lunch after that i will come there should someone to look after kook.
Suga: hmm okay.
Everyone left Isha as they know she won't listen.

Isha: kookie why don't you listen to me. Don't you love me.
Isha said holding his hand and put her head on the bed. She soon drifted into sleep before of tiredness.

Time skip.........

Isha's brothers came and saw Isha sleeping while putting her head on the bed and holding Jungkook's right hand. She has dried tears stains on her cheeks.
Taehyung: Hyung what should we do she slept.
Jin: Namjoon go and ask doctor that can we take Jungkook home?
Rm: okay hyung.
Jin went towards her and kneel down and caressed her hair.
Jin: my princess.
He smiled and took her in his embrace and made her sleep on the couch.
Rm: Hyung he said we can take home Jungkook now.
Jin: hmm, hobi take Isha.
Hobi hold Isha like a baby but stopped and said.
Hobi: Hyung she had fever.
Jin: hmm i know let's take her home first.

Everyone went inside car, Jungkook woke up and everyone asked him questions while suga was scolding him for riding bike so fast and also for making Isha cry. Jungkook looked beside him and said her sleep like a baby, he smiled and hug her sleeping figure causing her so crunch her nose making her look cute.

At home Jimin took Isha to her room and layed her down while he went down to help jin make dinner.
Isha didn't ate anything since morning except that sandwich.
Isha woke up having a nightmare she was breathing heavily and tears were flowing from her eyes she calmed down and looked at the time it's still 7'o clock. she looked around and saw that she was in her room, she was wearing a blue hoodie must be one of her brother's it was till her knee, she was feeling like crying she went to Jungkook's room and saw he was sleeping she went towards his right side and layed down next to him and hug him tightly, Jungkook woke up and looked at her and said.
Jungkook: baby what happened?
He asked worried.
She didn't said anything and just hug him tightly and put her head in the shoulder of his crook. Jungkook also hug her and put duvet on her.
They both slept.

Author.......

I know i am not Posting good chapter please don't be mad and also support the story only if this story gets 5 votes i will post next chapter