evil Aunty and her daughter

Time skip 2 weeks later......

The time went by......... Isha was not fine as her injuries were now recovering well, Jungkook forgive her but after taking her whole one week of banana milk........

They are now going to the university as everyone recovered from their injuries, and their parents even though to do a small ceremony for Jungkook and Isha. They wanted to announce officially that Isha and Jungkook are mafias and after the ceremony they both will officially be mafia queen and king..............

The ceremony will be after few weeks....

It was morning and there woke up the princess of the house, she looked at the clock with an sleepy looking but then went to the bathroom and came back washing her face and brushing her teeths......she went outside her room still in her previous clothes and went she was about to head downstairs she saw Jungkook also coming.
Isha: yo.
She said showing him a fist.
Jungkook: yo.
He joined the fist with her and they both went downstairs....

??: JUNGKOOKIEEEE!!!!!
Isha immediately jumped from the fifth stair on the ground as soon as she heard the high pitched sound.....she immediately cleared the path for the bull to pass.
Jungkook gulped when he saw her aunty coming towards him ready to hug him.

Isha looked at Jungkook helpless state.....he was being crushed inbetween his aunty.

Jungkook: A-aUntY (she tighten the hug more) i CaN't-

Isha looked at her brothers and saw them looking at the helpless Jungkook. Meanwhile Jimin anr Taehyung was trying to hold their laugh.
Aunty: aww my kookie!! You have grown so much my baby!
She said pulling his cheeks.
Jungkook: ah-shh y-yeah aunty.
He said while trying to stop her from pinching hsi cheeks.
Isha came and stood next to jimin.

Isha: (whisper) why is she here?
She said still looking at Jungkook and her aunty.
Jimin: (whisper) her house opps sorry villa is getting renovated so she is going to stay here may be for 2 to 3 days.
Isha's face turned towards him immediately.
Isha: huh?!
Jimin: i know it's shocking but close your mouth.
Isha sighed and looked at her aunty when she said.
Aunty: ohhooo my dear niece.
She said coming towards Isha and caressed her cheeks.
Isha gulp because it's the first time she is talking to her like this........or acting like this.
Isha: hello Aunty.
Her aunty fake smile at her which she understood and also fake a smiled at her.

Uncle: Aww see our Ishu is also grown up.
He said coming towards her and hugging her and caressing her head like a proud uncle.
Isha smiled and bowed to show respect to him.
Isha: hello uncle.

Isha's uncle is way more better then her aunty.............her uncle is a decent, better mindset and a good person while her aunty is just opposite..... rude, arrogant, full of ego and money hunger.
Isha respect her uncle and so as BTS because he is really kind and soft spoken to everyone while her aunty always pass them rude comments.

Mom: let's go and have breakfast.
Aunty: oh yeah! I am so Hungry unnie.
Isha and so as the others also went after them and sat on the big dinner table.
Isha sat between Jungkook and Taehyung and the maids served them breakfast, everyone was talking and eating except jk, Isha, yoongi and hobi.
Isha was not really in mood to talk infront of her Aunty who is really going to take the talk in wrong way.

But suddenly someone came inside the mansion with a high pitched voice and tik tock of the high heels were just annoying Isha more.
Isha: (whisper under her breath) here is the real bitch.
She looked up and saw her cousin standing there with a bag, high pencil heels, red colour short dress she smiled and looked at everyone.
Sohee: hello everyone.
Aunty: oh sohee what took you so long?
Sohee: there was traffic a little mom.
Dad: come sohee let's have breakfast together.
Sohee smiled and sat next to her mom and dad sitting just infront of Isha.
Isha looked at sohee in her eyes and sohee looked at her smirking.
Jin: Jungkook eat fast you four need to go to the university too.
Isha: yeah jinnie~
Jin: YAH!! HOW MANY TIME HAVE I SAID NOT TO CALL ME JINNIE HUH!
( His rap started)
Aunty: oh Isha how are your studies going?
Isha looked at her from her food and said with a fake smile.
Isha: good.
Aunty: so you are now good at studies or like before failure.
Isha: nah i was never a failure but i think your daughter really is right sohee.
Aunty grit her teeth but again put a fake smile and said.
Aunty: oppa don't you think Isha is going out of hand? You should keep her home, see her talking sense this is how she will talk to her in law's after marriage?
Isha is now getting annoyed by her, everyone saw that. Taehyung held her hand under the table and give a assuring smile. Isha just sighed and again started eating her food.
Dad: sister you really don't need to worry about my kids....they are just good in their own way, you should focus on your life other than others.
Aunty: oppa i was try to say th-
Dad: i know what were you trying to say, i am done now enjoy your breakfast.
He said getting up from the chair and came towards Isha and Jungkook, he patted their heads and went to his office.
Aunty: oh you four are going to university right?
Jimin: hmm.
Aunty: why don't you take sohee with you all?
All four maknae look at eachother and then at their aunty.
Aunty: she will get bored here take her na.
Sohee: yeah guys please.
The four again looked at eachother and nodded a little.
Jungkook: okay as our university is holding sports day today so she can come.
Isha and soon everyone ate and went to their room to get ready.
Isha came outside the bathroom getting dressed and saw sohee looked at her room.
Isha raised her eyebrows and asked.
Isha: and why are you in my room?
Sohee: oh me? Actually i was just looking at the picture.
Isha: why are you here?
Sohee: nothing just wanted to see your room, i am back after many days right?
Isha rolled her eyes and went to her dressing table and took her watch and wore it and started to comb her hairs.
Sohee: so how have you been?
Isha: like always, good.
Sohee: i didn't thought you will be good after juwon's death.
Isha sigh and stood infront of her with a small smile.
Isha: see i don't want to kill someone today so better keep your mouth shut up from this topic and also i can kill you and no one will able to find you body.
Isha said to her and took her bag.
Isha: come down if you want to come.
Sohee who was froze on her spot gulped and went after Isha.