They Know...

Preview of this part....

Jin: i think you have a great explanation to tell us KIM ..........?!

YOONGI: Now tell the truth.........

.
.
.
.
.
.

Isha was laying down on her bed while using her phone as today is Saturday she is chilling but who knows her chilling day will get disturbed.......

She sat straight after listening to some noises from the living room....
She went there and saw her brothers sitting with serious and stressed faces.....
Isha: what happened oppa?
Hobi: nothing bub you don't need to stress.

Isha looked at the bodyguard who cane running inside the mansion..
Man: S-sir they have captured mam and sir....
He said with a feared voice.
Everyone stood up immediately and started to head towards the door of the mansion but stopped when Isha said.
Isha: who is captured and what happened?
Jungkook: mom and dad are captured by one of our old rival.
Isha: what? H-

Namjoon: we don't have time now bub we will bring them back safely.
They all went out, Isha immediately went inside her room and opened her laptop, she started tracking her parents location but their phones and Sims were off or something.....she immediately tracked Jimin's phone she changed her clothes fastly and weared a mask and jumped out of the balcony as the guards were at the front gate and the guards who were at the back she somehow managed to escape.

The clothes she was wearing...

She took her other car and speed it to the location

She stopped her car at a distance from the building.
She came out and reloaded her gun....she took the silencer and put that on her gun.
She started going towards the building with slow steps...she saw two cars in front of the mansion..
Isha in mind: it's oppa's car.
She saw two guards on the gate she killed them immediately and went inside.

She saw some guards coming towards the way she killed the other two guards. She shooted them just a little about their heart so that they will be unconscious just like the other two...

After few minutes she found the place where her brothers were.
The room gate was closed and not a single voice can be heard, Isha cursed under her breath and she looked for some places where she can hear the conversation.
She saw a bunch of girls coming towards the room, Isha hid behind a wall which was opposite to the gate.
The girls went inside the room, the gate was about to close but Isha threw  her pocket knife on the wall because of which the door didn't closed fully but enough for her to hear the conversation.

She went towards the gate while holding her gun.
Man: Kim's you are not talking nonsense. I am giving you all a good offer, take the girls and enjoy your day and also everyone have some wishes, don't they? I just want your sister, give her to me for a few hours and i will free you-
The man stopped when Taehyung punched him causing him the fall on the floor, the guards in the room were ready to shoot them but stopped when the man signalled them to stop.
Isha in mind: why the hell oppa didn't take any guard with them, why!!?