cousin meeting

Isha pov........
I woke up by Jungkook jumping on my bed.
Isha: yehh!!!!! Kook let me sleeppp!
Jungkook: come Hyung is calling you.
Isha: ahh i don't want to go now.
After saying that isha aimed a pillow at Jungkook's face but he dodge it and said with attitude.
Jungkook: huh you thought you could get me by a pillow how sill-
Jungkook was cut off by a pillow landed on his face and he fell down.
Isha: get thr hell out!!!
Isha yelled causing her other brothers to come.
Jin: earthquake??
Suga: tsunami??
Rm: meteroid gonna crash??
Hobi: did you fell??
Jimin: is there a cockroach?
Taehyung: a cockroach!!!
Taehyung yelled causing others to also scream.
All: ahhhhhhh cockroach!!!?
Isha: there isn't any cockroach!!
Suga: oh then?
Isha: (sigh) ahh leave it and get out of my rooooom!
All run out.......
Jimin: what happened to her?
Taehyung: i think something possessed her!!?
All looked at him with done face.
Taehyung: what it's true she can be possessed?
Jungkook: you know you act a whole different sometimes bro.
Jin: okay end of discussion now hobi and suga come and help me making breakfast.
Jimin: oh BTW do you know aunt choi call me today.
Rm: huh? This early?

<So those don't know who is aunt choi she is their father's sister now real but she is a relative sister she is so kind to them and she the sister of aunt lee yes the one who came on isha and Jungkook's birthday>

Suga: what she said?
Jimin: she said she got an important work today and uncle is also not there to take care of udyan so she asked if udyan can stay here for 3 days?
Jin: it's okay as Jungkook and isha's holiday are going on sehun can come.
Hobi: yeah.
Jimin: okay i will tell her that.

<Udyan the cousin brother of isha and Bts udyan is 10 years old he is cute as hell, Isha love him so much because he was the first Little cousin brother>

Jungkook: ahh why udyan?
Taehyung: why what happened?
Jungkook: when ever he comes isha ignores us she always pay her attention to udyan.
Jungkook said pouting.
Jin: it's only about 3 days Jungkook.
Jungkook: yeah yeah.

Time skip............
Isha came down stairs while yawning.
Jin: ishu didn't you sleep yesterday? You look tired.
Isha's eyes widened.
Isha in mind: oh no oh no oh no say something isha say something or they will find you are a mafia....
Isha started panicking. Jin saw and was about to ask her something more but door bell rang.
Jin went to open door and isha signed in relief.
Isha came and saw aunt choi she run to her and hugged her tightly.
Isha: aunt!!!
Aunt: hey hey my baby how are you?
Isha: i am fine aunt how about you and where is my boy?
Aunt: udyan!
Udyan came while running towards isha. Isha hold him in her grip and smiled.
Isha: udyan my bro how are you?
Udyan: i am fine unnie.
Isha: aunt i am going taking udyan with me bye!!
I said yelling and talking udyan to my room.
Jungkook: hey wait for meee!
Aunt: (giggle) she really likes udyan.
Jin: she became totally like a kid when she are with kids.

In isha room..
I came taking udyan with me.
Udyan: unnie i missed you.
He said cutely causing isha off guard and isha melted in his cuteness.
Isha: aww i also missed you my baby.
I Said and hugged him tightly.
Jungkook was jealous of him.
Jungkook: i missed you unnie.
He said in a mocking tone.
Isha saw him and did a done face.
Isha: what are you doing here?
Jungkook: i also want to spend time with my brother.
Udyan: but i don't want to spend time with you i want isha unnie.
Jungkook glared at udyan and isha said.
Isha: aww Jungkook see now get out.
Jungkook: huh you are telling me to get out because of this brat?
He asked dramatically.
Isha: get out~~
Isha said in a song tone.
Jungkook: huh don't talk to me now i will drink all your Banana milk...
Isha: don't you dare bunny.
Jungkook: (smirking) huh i will bunny.
Isha: yah!!!

Time skip...............
Isha: oppa i am going out with udyan to spend some time bye....
Suga: she forgot we are also here she is ignoring us now.
Jungkook: that's what i said she always ignore me. (Pout)
Hobi: ahh i also want to spend some time with her...
Jimin: me too.
Taehyung: she totally forgot we are also her brothers.
Jin: don't act like kids boys she wants to spend some time with him as he comes once a year and only for few days.
Rm: but that doesn't mean she will ignore us..

Time skip third day the last day after that udyan will go home.....

In all these days isha fully ignored BTS which cause them to always pout and get jealous, she was only giving udyan her attention which cause Jungkook, jimin and Taehyung to sulk in the corner. In these days Jungkook and Isha didn't even talk much kus5a hi and hey or dinner is ready, oppa is calling you or these things Jungkook was sad he was sad because Isha wasn't giving him attention.

Isha again came home with a udyan sleeping on her back. She and udyan went to an amusement park, that's why udyan is very tired, She went to the guest room and layed him down on the bed, and came out and went to her room to change her clothes she came out of the bathroom and started doing her assignment, as her University is organising some charity event they have a few weeks holiday but they also got so much assignments and she has to make 2 assignment each you know why Yes because our Jungkook will again forgot to do his assignments so she is making a back up. She did her assignment and went downstairs to eat her dinner and saw all her brothers were eating without her, this never happened they were eating without her first time.
Isha went to sit next to Jungkook and started eating her dinner she know something is off.
Isha: jinnie oppa can you pass me the rice.
Jin didn't said anything and pass her the rice, isha was confused why they are all silent.
She didn't said anything and after eating she went in her room and take a bed table from the corner and put her laptop, phone and headphone on the table and some notes.
She started her favourite song and started doing her notes and studies.
She was fully focused after 4 hours it's 2:34 am she didn't even saw the time she put her headphones, everything away and tried to sleep but she wasn't able to sleep she went in her balcony and stand while cold breeze was hitting her warm face she was feeling sad but she don't know why, then she know that maybe Jungkook is sad, they share a bond no one can she know that Jungkook is feeling sad and that's why she wasn't able to sleep she put a loose t shirt and went to Jungkook's room and saw he was sleeping she went inside and saw he was not in his deep sleep. Usually he is in his deep sleep at this time but today something is off. Isha saw Jungkook back facing her while he wasn't wearing his shirt ( most of her brothers don't wear shirts while sleeping so it's normal for her), Isha went to his bed and layed down, Jungkook's back was facing her,she hugged him and said.
Isha: what happened kook?
Jungkook didn't said anything and just turn around and hugged her while his head was hiding near her shoulder.
He didn't said and isha just caressed his hairs, Jungkook slept while hugging isha tightly while isha slept while her hands on his hairs.
Jungkook woke up in a early morning and saw isha sleeping in uncomfortable position, he layed her down perfectly and again hug her but when he touched her head it was not normal it was a little warm he know she will get sick if she will not take care again she is getting sick lately, when they meet the doctor he always says it's because of hormonal changes or because of less nutrients. Jungkook lowed the AC and again layed down near isha while hugging her and slept again........

Isha pov..............
I woke up and saw the muscular bunny hugging me tightly i was about to get up when Jungkook said.
Jungkook: where are you going?
He asked in his husky morning voice with a cute pout.
Isha: it's already 8:00 am Jungkook wake up.
Isha said in sleepy voice.
Jungkook didn't said anything and pull isha again and hug her.
Isha: bunny-
Jungkook: don't say anything you have a little fever also so let's sleep for now.
Isha didn't said anything and sleep with him.

Rm pov.........
Jin hyung told me to wake the twins i firstly went to isha's room and saw she wasn't there, i then went ro Jungkook's room and saw the twins they were looking so cute they both pout when they sleep just like baby's i smiled and take some photos and went downstairs without waking their peaceful sleep.

Downstairs........
Jin: joon i told you to wake the kids up..
Rm: but Hyung see this..
He said while showing him the pic of the twins.
Jin: aww so cute.
Rm: yeah that's why i didn't wake them up
Jin: it's okay it's holiday anyways but Isha wasn't able to say bye to udyan.
Rm: yeah aunt came early to take him.
Jin: oh can you wake Suga and hoba.
Rm: i can wake up hoba but not that demon.
Suga: what did you said?
Suga came from nowhere and stand behind joon. Namjoon laugh nervously and run away.
Rm: i will wake up hoba.
Suga: wait you brat!!
Jin: what will i do with these kids..
He said and shake his head.

Author note..............
So this was suggested by lalialisa.......

Lalialisa: unnie can you make a chapter in which BTS get jealous because of their Little cousin.

Author: sorry if it's not that good i tried to do as much as i can....

So thanks for suggesting if others want to also suggest they can i will try to make it.
And thanks for supporting me this long.
Comment if you want other like these.