punishment?

Isha woke up and looked at the time and saw it was 2:34 pm ....
She tried to sat straight with the help of her hand but because of that her injury got hurt.
Isha: ahh!
She held her arm with her other hand.
Jimin came inside the room and saw Isha sitting. He came towards her and sat next to her, he caressed her hairs and said.
Jimin: are you feeling good now?
Isha: hmm.
She nodded and got out of the bed.

Jimin: i will help you come.
He took her to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.
Isha stood there looked at her reflection on the mirror.
Isha: get ready for the real test Isha.

She went out and saw jimin sitting and using his phone.
Jimin: are you hungry?
Isha didn't said anything and stood infront of him with the support of her study table and looked down.
Isha: oppa. I am sorry for not telling you anything and a-
Jimin: it's okay.
She looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
Isha: huh? Aren't you angry?
Jimin take her hand and made her sit next to him.

Jimin: no Ishu we are not we were just mad at you because you came there without any guards and all we were worried about you see you are also injured right.
Isha nodded.
Isha suddenly looked at jimin and asked.
Isha: that means you all knew about me being mafia?
Jimin:(smiled) ofcourse we all knew you are a mafia except kook, he must be angry with you, you know he didn't came in your room till now to see you.

Isha: but how did you all know i did so much efforts to hide my identity.
Jimin chuckled and ruffled her hairs.
Jimin: you know we are also mafia and moreover we are you elder brother who know everything.
Isha: then why didn't you all said to me something in these years?
Jimin: we wanted you to tell us by your own.
Isha looked down and gulped a hard lump of saliva...and said.

Isha: do you all.......hate me now oppa?
Jimin: pabo. Why will we hate our own blood hmm, you are our shine, our love, our pride.
He said hugging her.
Isha: jin and Suga oppa are angry?
Jimin: hmm they are a little mad u know i think they will punish you.
Isha: Chim please save me na.
Jimin: u know na I can't save you now but i will try to reduce the punishment.
Isha: yeah that sounds better.

The room door opened and Namjoon came inside.
He sat next to Isha and said while caressing her hairs.
Namjoon: are you feeling okay now?
Isha: (nodded) hmm i little bit better from before.
Namjoon: hyungs are call you both.
Jimin: let's go.

Now here is sitting the Kim brothers while their parents a little far from them and Isha infront of them.
Jungkook was just leaning on the near by wall looking at Isha with coldness......he was hella angry and mad at her. Jin the eldest continued the talk first....
Jin: so let's get to the point, why did you come there and that's too without caring to tell anyone of us?
Isha: i was just.......so tensed that i didn't thought of it.
She said looking at her lap. She know that how angry or how much mad they are they will never hurt her, but now there is a problem and that is Jungkook......he is angry or you can say he was hella angry why? Because no one cared to tell him that Isha his twin is a mafia too, everyone knew this but no one told him.........he was angry about one thing too that why did she joined mafia world he never want her to join it.
Suga: why did you n-
Jungkook: why you all are even questioning her huh?
He said in cold tone......
Jungkook: why the hell no one ever told me her being in the mafia world too? Huh?? You all knew about this but! No you all are just great! Everyone keep me in the dark! And that's too after knowing Hyung?!!you never told me!! And you Isha!!? How can you, we never keep secrets inbetween us but you did........i am feeling like i am the one who should get angry?!
Isha: Jungkook listen to me pl-
Jungkook: i don't want to!! I am just..... leave it!!
He said and went outside the house.

Suga: Jungkook!
Jin: leave him, let him alone for some time.
Hobi: and now your punishment....
Isha gulped and said.
Isha: yeah oppa.
Jin: you are grounded for two weeks...now bring your every technical item.
Isha nodded and went to her room and again came back with her technical appliances.....
Isha: oppa......
Suga: hm.
Isha: are you all fine with me being a mafia?
Namjoon: (sigh) no we are not but what can we do.........if you like being a mafia we can't do anything.
Isha looked at others and they nodded and smiled a bit....
Isha went towards them and hugged namjoon.....
Namjoon: ow!
Isha: sorry.
She said smiling, namjoon pinched her cheeks....