6

‘’So it wasn’t a dream..” scarlet mumbled, pulling herself out of bed. ‘’Dad..mom…’’ she mumbled. Scarlet gasped and saw several cloaked figures around her. ‘’No..’’ she quickly ran upstairs and hid under her breath. Noticing how the moonlight shone down on  their capes. It would look pretty if they weren’t out to fucking use and trap her now.

Scarlet thought. Scarlet jumped out of her window and climbed  onto the roof quickly scurrying down the roof as graceful as ever. Not. She  slid down the roof. Scraping the back of her knees. ‘’I need to leave’’ scarlet screamed to herself. The objective completely got over her that she was being chased by cloaked figures who were totally out of her head.

‘’Dad..?’’ she whispered and turned the corner. He was absolutely nowhere to be seen. ‘’Crap!’’ she screamed as she looked at the time. It would only be a matter of seconds before  they found her. She grabbed the first aid kit and stole a black cape from her mom. She needed to blend in with genesis and find her father  and mother before it was too late.

  Scarlet then was pushed to the ground and a dark blade plunged at her throat. The figure didn’t have a face, it had the signature the other members had. The silvery cape shone in the light. ‘’Get- off- ‘’ scarlet gasped and yelled as the knife got closer to the point she felt the blade brushing against her throat.

Scarlet quickly untied the  bandages off her hands and used her power to burn the edge of his cape and took the blade from out of the figure's hand. She felt immensely proud of herself. Scarlet placed the dagger in her pocket.

‘’What have i done..’’ the voice in her head scolded at her.  ‘’You hurt someone who was trying to stab you neck.’’ another voice said proudly. Scarlett gasped and fainted.. Then she heard a voice that sounded like a boy.