10

‘’No.’’ she mumbled to herself. She then saw the glistening of the moon lit silver capes. Like shining stars taking over the dark night. Like shooting stars fallen from the sky and onto the ground.  ‘’She's the one’’ she heard a soft voice whisper and it was horrifyingly close to her.

It sounded like it was behind her. She pulled the danger out of her cape pocket. The dark blade was lit up by the moonlight.

Scarlet gasped as the blade got warm like it was boiling. ‘’Wha-?’’ Scarlet said before dropping the blade out of her hands. The heat of the daggers  imprinting runes  on her palms.

It hurt like hell. ‘’Sh-’’ she winced and  gasped as she was being held down in a quick second. A warm bottle of purple elixir placed on her lips as rough hands tried to pry her mouth open so it could run down her throat ‘’Mhh-h’’

she squirmed around in the figure's choke hold. Then Scarlett Jabbed the boiling blade into the side of the figure. ‘’You little-!’’ the figure yelled out. Clutching his side as scarlet pulled the dagger out. Did I really just do that? She  wondered to herself. ‘’Get the witch!’’

he screamed. The witch she thought in her head. The witch… a voice rang once again. It sounded…so fucking cool  ‘’THANK YOU FOR THE  NICKNAME!” she grinned and shouted at the Genesis member as he yelled for more backup. then scarlet ran a wide grin on her face.