13

''I didn't know I could do that..'' scarlet said. Completely entrapped. They couldn't have escaped that fire. ''I dont think its possible..'' Scarlett mumbled quietly. She gasped as she saw someone emerge from the fire. She then ran. Scarlett ran as fast as she could.

Scarlett ran through the night. Her dagger in her hand and it was heated up completely. ''What the fuck'' scarlet whispered to herself as she saw scorch marks and blood through another giant forest. It smelt strongly like blood and there was bones. Bones everywhere. Scarlett looked at the ground and gasped. Portals. Fading black portals in the ground. Showing other places. Different places. She had never seen anything before. It showed a school that looked dark and miserable (A/n: yk hehe) and two of them had houses and one had a giant mirror. It slowly turned to day. Scarlett didn't understand the fire that much. She was far, far away from the burned genesis base.

Scarletts heart stopped. She saw a few Genesis members holding a woman over the cliff. ''Mother!'' Scarlett thought in her head as she saw what they were doing. Her mother was being hurt. It didn't matter if she didn't like Scarlett that much but she adopted her. Adopted the little girl who didn't have anyone and now. They were attacking her. The Genesis member heard scarlett. Her heart skipped a beat as they looked into the forest but they didn't see anything. Then The genesis member let her mother go. They all scattered after. Mumbling incoherent things. ''MOM!" Scarlett screamed as she saw her mother falling to her death. ''SHIT! MOM!" Scarlett saw her mother and heard her mother screaming as she got closer and closer to the bottom of the cliff. Scarlett felt tears down her face. "

Splat.

Blood was on the ground. Scarlett stared at her mothers dead body. Blood started pooling under her. Her face was sad. Terrified and it ended. Her mother was dead and Scarlett couldn't stop it. Scarlett couldn't take her eyes off the body. Blood was everywhere. It was horrible. And Scarlett couldn't stop it. Scarlett ran down to the bottom of the cliff. She fell to her knees and sobbed. Hugging her mothers dead body. Scarlett didn't care if she got blood on herself. She apologized and sobbed. Scarlett dug a hole and placed her mother in it. She needed to be buried. She was her mother. She loved her for real.

''Goodbye mom'' Scarlett said between sobs and walked away from her moms new grave. Scarlett's hands balled into fists as she walked away.